Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Having left the UK in August for our first ever road trip, then Spain for 5 months, we are now just back in France for the sloooow crawl home. Now I'm not anti any nation and speak French enough to enjoy good wine and food, however, it's sooooooo bloody FRENCH. After Benidorm, Benicassim, Benicarlo and the rest of the B's in Spain, all of a sudden it's all chic and slim and hair and tight bloody trousers!!

Breath........and...relax! Avignon is where we are and it's an amazing place. ::bigsmile: the campsite Bagatelle is brilliantly situated for the town. And it's ACSI :roflmto: and the weather is better than Lloret de :Doh: Mar, which is another story!

We love this motorhoming stuff and after our first 6 month trip, we will be doing this for a while. Which means of course that we get to meet more great Funsters who have become friends and visit loads more brilliant places. :roflmto:

Oh and one more thing, mixed showers again!!! I forgot all about that!!!!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
now just back in France for the sloooow crawl home.

Stuff France is what I said when we paid €43 toll from Clermont Ferrand to near Paris. Fuel used also was about €40.

As a matter of interest we stopped in Bois de Boulogne in Paris, good site, very convenient for the city. About €28 a night.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
enjoy whats left of a fantastic road trip and safe roads ahead of u the sun is shinning here and its bloody hot for April so u r coming back to nice weather cya both next week tc :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Each to their own but how I wish England, that I was once proud of, was still like France with lots of open roads and space.

Makes England look like a third world country in my opinion

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Enjoy your sloooow trip home, we're still at Benicassim enjoying the sunshine. Teasy2007 (Mike & Ginny) are also here - Safe journey - Perri & Tony:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back