LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I would say the wife but I'd be lying been known to leave at home & go off on my own for the weekend.

Must have the netbook even got a portable printer & hate being without the bikes as for wine, beer & food always try to consume the local brew & diet.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I know what you mean Dale. But I enjoy nothing better than strolling down to our shed at 7.00am to let our dogs out and listening to the dawn chorus all the while thinking to myself what a great morning to be motorhoming. Then going into eat my breakfast and going to work!

Oh i love it once im up and about Sue , especially on a old misty morning out walking our dogs. I just dont like being woken up by it , or those oo oooooo oo dove birds.
Infact last weekend we were up by Druridge Bay on a little site.
The owner forgot to put his cock away and it was at it all night never mind 6pm on wards. I could have gladly wrung its blooming neck.
It was a white fancy thing with a black face and what looked like furry ugg boots on. It reminded of us that black dancer that used to be on hit man and her !!
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I Know i was joking hence the :winky:
We only use ours over here, each weekend and the odd week here n there.
We prefer to do the aeroplane holiday thing as we arnt retired yet have school age kids and are stuck to 2 x 2 week long holiday breaks for our main holls.
Once we've got rid of the kids , we will be off for the winter with the rest of you lot:Cool:
Not wishing them away yet though. Still enjoying them , enjoying going off in it with us.
Bev

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I Know i was joking hence the :winky:
We only use ours over here, each weekend and the odd week here n there.
We prefer to do the aeroplane holiday thing as we arnt retired yet have school age kids and are stuck to 2 x 2 week long holiday breaks for our main holls.
Once we've got rid of the kids , we will be off for the winter with the rest of you lot:Cool:
Not wishing them away yet though. Still enjoying them , enjoying going off in it with us.
Bev

Are but they have Lidl & Aldi everywhere:Doh: yet to find a European country without one.
Wish I could retire too it's the big six 0 on Monday I am semi-retired make my living on ebay and a bit of contract work. Her in doors has decided to do another couple of years but taking more time off.
Grounded in July & August Daughter is away most the time & someone's got to look after the chickens - they were a present from her when we got back after a few weeks away last summer. Don't worry mum & dad I'll look after them you know mum's always wanted chickens:cry:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
My Wife and kids,

best company and completely essential to our travels. ::bigsmile::thumb:

OP
OP
allie sommerville

allie sommerville

Free Member
Dec 30, 2009
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
conversion
Exp
My gun :thumb:

Could have done with one at a site in the Alsace - the owner forgot to lock the cockerel up, and he woke us up just after the last drunken reveller from the local 'fete' held on site, decided to call it a night :cry:

Nice site though (at Rhinau) :Smile:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
The owner forgot to put his cock away and it was at it all night

Bev - did you mean Cockerel :ROFLMAO:.Dont get me wrong I love the dawn chorus but if they could start around 8am I'd love it even more. To any animal rights folk the only gun I have you fill with water

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back