Vista Gadgets (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I'm not one for desktop gadgets that are little more than gimmicks, but I found one that is very useful and thought I'd pass it on..

It's a scientific unit converter, just about every type of unit your ever likely to need..

Windows Live Gallery

has any one else got a really useful Gadget ?

Jim

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
I'm not one for desktop gadgets that are little more than gimmicks, but I found one that is very useful and thought I'd pass it on..

It's a scientific unit converter, just about every type of unit your ever likely to need..

Windows Live Gallery

has any one else got a really useful Gadget ?

Jim

Ummmm have you been converted::bigsmile:the side bar is usefull although it tends to slow things up a bit, i have notepad, translator, wireless info and quad cp usage; but tend to run with the clock only.

There seems to be a gadget for most things

regards

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Yes, I used to be a sinner :Blush:

Out of the frying pan into the fire:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well it doe's have good points in its favour and its share of bad ones. If you haven't already i would turn off the UAC neither use nor orniment.

Maybe windows7 will be the one (i doubt it)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Out of the frying pan into the fire:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well it doe's have good points in its favour and its share of bad ones. If you haven't already i would turn off the UAC neither use nor orniment.

Maybe windows7 will be the one (i doubt it)

Regards

Steady up..

I haven't abandoned my Mac.. just got bored and was looking for some work.. you know the stuff, defrag, junk files, bad registry entries.. bla bla bla .. nothing better than a session on Windoze to keep you busy .. must go.. I have an error code and a lot of updates to do .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back