Visit Lapland in the UK also with special needs day too

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by ourcampersbeentrashed, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Hi everyone I know there are a few funsters with children with disabilities so have flagged this up because they are doing a SUPERSTAR DAY specifically catered for children with special needs.

Lapland UK can be visited by anyone. I have never been but as their prices range from £45 to £75 I am presuming it has got to be something fantastic.

Have a look at their website.

http://www.laplanduk.co.uk/

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

an easy way to print money these christmas themed attractions. a couple of reindeer (got to be female for antlers) a few huskys/sled dogs and some people on minimum wage in costumes. theres not a lot else and for the money its a rip off

there was one in dorset previous years and another that made it onto the news for bad reasons. i certainly wont waste my money upsetting the grandchildren. would rather fly them to the real frozen north for an adventure of a lifetime

as for seeing snow, if the long range forecast is even nearly right we will all see plenty in a few weeks with the coldest uk winter in over 100 years. can always put antlers on my dogs and wear a santa suit :Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1