Apr 8, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 620
Exp
Zero
Just a quick introduction :)

Having never camped in a tent, caravan or motorhome we have just recently purchased our first motorhome and what a baptism of fire it has been!

The plan is to firstly secure the garage for 4 German Shepherds, obtain an extremely strong 'garden' (Jormax is looking good at present) and then everything else can follow. Eventually I hope to travel to obedience shows and compete at weekends during the Summer and then do more 'normal' activities out of season.

Any advice would be very welcome

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello... all the men couldn't wait to welcome you and your lovely dog. :) beautiful photo.

Hope you enjoy your motorhome when everything settles. You will get lots of advice on here ... just ask away with individual questions ... look forward to seeing you too at the rallies. :)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Jormax are very good and stable windbreaks, you can have them with solid so the dogs can't see out or half solid half mesh or all mesh.

And welcome.

Martin

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello :welco: I agree with your need for a strong area out side your van, then everything else will come with experience, enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Hi and welcome. Check your garage maximum weight. I think 4 GSDs will be too much. We have temporary dividers in the motorhome for travelling. Removed in minutes but spreads the load. Also if rear ended your dogs won't stand much chance in the garage.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back