VIP - Delayed start on Thursday's Quiz (1 Viewer)

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
Just a little message to those taking part in the quiz.....
Lynne has to be involved in a world wide conferance call that will be between 7 and 8 pm.
So the start of the quiz will be delayed slightly, starting at about 8.15pm. The normal before 8pm attendance 2 points will be awarded, then we will entertain ourselves with bar nibbles and drinks untill Lynne arrives.
Lynne was wrong thinking global domination would wait!!!!!!
The quiz mistress on the other hand is never wrong, and Ponderosa is not one of the answers!!!

See you in the quiz room on thursday.

Cheyne and Lynne

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Bloody cheek, don't the world wide conferance people know who we are:ROFLMAO:

Apr 19, 2009
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
The quiz mistress on the other hand is never wrong, and Ponderosa is not one of the answers!!!

Cheyne and Lynne[/QUOTE]
Maybe it is three or four of the answers!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Cant they take part in the quiz, we are worldly wise after all.

No problems, looking forward to it.

Us women need to stick together

Pat

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi all , really sorry to have to ask to delay the start of the quiz I have a telephone and internet conference with USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, S Africa and Wales all from my sofa.... dont you just love the internet!!!!

Questions are ready and I hope to be through by 8pm GMT (note the GMT offset does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments) 4pm Eastern time (US and Canada) the rest of the world who really cares .... I think Wales may be the same as UK!!!! lol

My delightful score keeper will then do a quick twirl in the sequins and chiffon outfit he has chosen for this week and provide beverage for the quizmistress:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: then it will be eyes down, look in and off we go.... (sorry that is bingo not quiz)

Global domination .... the way forward ... lol .... Long Rule Ponderosa!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would ask them to join in ... but it is their working day and fun is not allowed in our company policies!

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
PLEASE REMEMBER
THE QUIZ TONIGHT
IN CHAT QUIZROOM WILL BE
DELAYED A LITTLE
AND
START AT
8.15pm or 20:15hrs

See you all in there .... brains poised to answer some of the finest questions you could ever come across on a dreary wet Thursday night

The company will be outstanding and the standard of grovelling to the quiz mistress will be something to behold ... bribery is recognised and maybe penalised!!!!!

The Scorekeeper has his brand new shiney stillettos on and has spent a long time sewing the sequins to the frock to give us a twirl in the best standards and traditions...for a generous fee I will stop him!!!!

see you soon folks ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back