Free Member
Jun 3, 2014
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Is there a section for videos on this site, I can't find any, there's plenty of photos but no videos. I would like to see video's of people's motorhomes inside and out to maybe pick up some ideas from what they have done to there pride and joy and what equipment they have bought to make life easier. I would also like to see video's of campsites they have visited, just a quick video of the facilities and pitches nothing to long.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I guess it might be done if someone uploaded a video to YouTube then posted a link in the Showcase section, but I'm not sure, as I haven't used the Showcase bit.

Of course folk would have to make the video first!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Great idea @ukman1234 but don't give Funsters this idea because some will think that they are competing for the Palme d'Or!!

However, there's quite a few vids on outandaboutlive, MMM magazine's page on you tube. Here's an example; just happens to be the Elddis basic version 0f my Marquis variant :D

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
i have just uploaded video's into media for the Thetford meet. Had to go to you tube first theposted on her you use embeded video on the add media section .
Kate x

Reactions: DBK

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
this sounds like fun.