Video: beautiful mid-March day! (1 Viewer)

ChrisG46

Free Member
Feb 28, 2009
Felixstowe, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Since Summer 2013
Here's a new video diary - really did enjoy yesterday (Sun 16 March) with the door open til it got a bit nippy, closed to warm up again! Brillant!

[ame]http://youtu.be/2rYlBZnORcE[/ame]

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you, Chris. What a lovely idea - and if the posters who can do that could do it occasionally, with places they visit, what a brilliant diary of 'places to go to' we could all build up. Lovely idea. :Smile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
We were also in Suffolk yesterday, had some lunch in Aldeburgh then made our way down to Snape and Orford not too far from yourself. Absolutely amazing weather we spent an hour on the beach my skin was beginning to turn a shade of [STRIKE]red[/STRIKE] brown:Cool:.

Dont tell everyone about these places that time has forgot or before you know it the place will be full of over nighters from the north. We often park where you are and sometimes get the ferry across to the ferry cafe for breakfast. Jim (scotjimland) doesn't live far away either. Nice part of the world.:thumb:

Anyone interested, Tesco are attempting to build a store in Aldeburgh, I hope it is resisted at all cost as in my opinion it will bring destruction to a way of life that has been little changed in the past hundred years. :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
We were also in Suffolk yesterday, had some lunch in Aldeburgh then made our way down to Snape and Orford not too far from yourself. Absolutely amazing weather we spent an hour on the beach my skin was beginning to turn a shade of [STRIKE]red[/STRIKE] brown:Cool:.

Dont tell everyone about these places that time has forgot or before you know it the place will be full of over nighters from the north. We often park where you are and sometimes get the ferry across to the ferry cafe for breakfast. Jim (scotjimland) doesn't live far away either. Nice part of the world.:thumb:

[HI]Anyone interested, Tesco are attempting to build a store in Aldeburgh, I hope it is resisted at all cost as in my opinion it will bring destruction to a way of life that has been little changed in the past hundred years. [/HI]:Angry:

I try to use Tesco as little as possible, despite there being a massive one nearby. I hate their community-blighting, market-grabbing ethos.

Not satisfied with a massive share of the market, they insist on putting the last few corner shops and high street grocers out of business, by setting up Tesco Metro mini markets everywhere as well.

They have even reduced the trifling amount of local employment they provide, by introducing customer- operated check outs.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Sssshhhhuuuush, dont tell everyone or Suffolk Council will start putting up "No Overnight Parking", this is one of our favourite spots. :thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I try to use Tesco as little as possible, despite there being a massive one nearby. I hate their community-blighting, market-grabbing ethos.

Not satisfied with a massive share of the market, they insist on putting the last few corner shops and high street grocers out of business, by setting up Tesco Metro mini markets everywhere as well.

They have even reduced the trifling amount of local employment they provide, by introducing customer- operated check outs.
Totally agree, wouldn't use one if life depended on it. I find that the whole tesco experience to be a con from the fuel prices to the club cards to their so called special offers. The good thing about the Watford store is that Waitrose is opening a new store on the old gas works site.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning

[HI]Dont tell everyone about these places that time has forgot or before you know it the place will be full of over nighters from the north.[/HI] We often park where you are and sometimes get the ferry across to the ferry cafe for breakfast. Jim (scotjimland) doesn't live far away either. Nice part of the world.:thumb:

Anyone interested, Tesco are attempting to build a store in Aldeburgh, I hope it is resisted at all cost as in my opinion it will bring destruction to a way of life that has been little changed in the past hundred years. :Angry:

I can`t think why you would believe that us Northerners would want to fill your area. We would have to pass through the Midlands first!:Eeek::Eeek:
Those of us in the North, realised years ago, that the further North you are, the better life is.

Good luck in your resistance to Tesco.

I like the video diary idea, by the way.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back