Video: beautiful mid-March day!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ChrisG46, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ChrisG46

ChrisG46 Read Only Funster

Here's a new video diary - really did enjoy yesterday (Sun 16 March) with the door open til it got a bit nippy, closed to warm up again! Brillant!

[ame]http://youtu.be/2rYlBZnORcE[/ame]

• Like Like x 6
  2. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Thank you, Chris. What a lovely idea - and if the posters who can do that could do it occasionally, with places they visit, what a brilliant diary of 'places to go to' we could all build up. Lovely idea. :Smile:

3. buttons

buttons Funster

We were also in Suffolk yesterday, had some lunch in Aldeburgh then made our way down to Snape and Orford not too far from yourself. Absolutely amazing weather we spent an hour on the beach my skin was beginning to turn a shade of [STRIKE]red[/STRIKE] brown:Cool:.

Dont tell everyone about these places that time has forgot or before you know it the place will be full of over nighters from the north. We often park where you are and sometimes get the ferry across to the ferry cafe for breakfast. Jim (scotjimland) doesn't live far away either. Nice part of the world.:thumb:

Anyone interested, Tesco are attempting to build a store in Aldeburgh, I hope it is resisted at all cost as in my opinion it will bring destruction to a way of life that has been little changed in the past hundred years. :Angry:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Funster

I try to use Tesco as little as possible, despite there being a massive one nearby. I hate their community-blighting, market-grabbing ethos.

Not satisfied with a massive share of the market, they insist on putting the last few corner shops and high street grocers out of business, by setting up Tesco Metro mini markets everywhere as well.

They have even reduced the trifling amount of local employment they provide, by introducing customer- operated check outs.

5. Rayb182

Rayb182 Funster Life Member

Sssshhhhuuuush, dont tell everyone or Suffolk Council will start putting up "No Overnight Parking", this is one of our favourite spots. :thumb:

6. buttons

buttons Funster

Totally agree, wouldn't use one if life depended on it. I find that the whole tesco experience to be a con from the fuel prices to the club cards to their so called special offers. The good thing about the Watford store is that Waitrose is opening a new store on the old gas works site.:thumb:

7. Mastercamper

Mastercamper Read Only Funster

I can`t think why you would believe that us Northerners would want to fill your area. We would have to pass through the Midlands first!:Eeek::Eeek:
    Those of us in the North, realised years ago, that the further North you are, the better life is.

Good luck in your resistance to Tesco.

I like the video diary idea, by the way.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChrisG46

ChrisG46 Read Only Funster

Glad you liked it!

Incidentally, mastercamper, if you look at the Campervan Diary site (http://www.campervandiary.co.uk), you'll find stacks of stuff dating back several years, when we had a caravan. There's some interesting site stuff there, too.