Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I'm sure it's been said before but I must just say what a great company they are. I was out in the van yesterday and discovered that our France Aires book had been damaged by leaking lemonade and many pages were stuck together. Since we are off on our travels next week I was getting into quite a panic. However, a quick call to Vicarious late yesterday afternoon sorted things out. I ordered a new book and it arrived before 10am today. What great service and I can't recommend them highly enough. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I'm sure it's been said before but I must just say what a great company they are. I was out in the van yesterday and discovered that our France Aires book had been damaged by leaking lemonade and many pages were stuck together. Since we are off on our travels next week I was getting into quite a panic. However, a quick call to Vicarious late yesterday afternoon sorted things out. I ordered a new book and it arrived before 10am today. What great service and I can't recommend them highly enough. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Could not agree more with your comments, good and helpful company Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I'm sure it's been said before but I must just say what a great company they are. I was out in the van yesterday and discovered that our France Aires book had been damaged by leaking lemonade and many pages were stuck together.
Ivy

Leaking lemonade is a hazard with all books ::bigsmile:Wine is not so destructive:ROFLMAO:
Have fun,
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
Ours arrived very fast too. Really pleased we took the plunge and bought the book. It is really good. We have checked out some that we have seen from the roadside while on our holidays in the past and now appreciate the value of this guide book. Just to clarify we haven't had a MH holiday in France yet but have always been curious what that sign meant and how the system operated, this book has all the answers we needed.

:thumb:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I agree and this is the first time we have used the aires book France andit is very informative and it has saved us a fortune in campsite fees.
We used to swear by the acsi book and while we still use a couple of them we are using aires more and More.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Anyone got an old one they don't want :thumb:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Great service

I agree, products service prices magic, but wish they still sold the graphic map of Europe they had, mine was nearly done,,,, sold van, need another,, hint hint

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back