LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Do you need it for the tapeworm treatment prior to returning to the UK? Most vets will understand if you show the passport and say something like "Je suis de retour au Royaume-Uni le (put in the date here)"

It's perfectly OK to write it down and hand it to the vet. I used google translate and printed everything for the first 3 years I was here (vet, bank, water company, tax office.. etc..)

For anything else, use google translate and write in all symptoms and info about your pet. A lot of vets speak some English.

If you need more information you can send me a message and I'll help if I can.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I use a good one in Amiens

Does anyone know of an English speaking vet in Olivet or Orleans?
Many thanks

I use a goodvet in Amiens .. While receptionist speaks little French, the vets do... Have used them for the last three visits... €29. ... I know of several other
MHF members that have also used them... The Grifffs, the Welsh Boys, and others.

It is further up towards the ports .... Calais direction.. But if you want the info p.m. Me. There is a ACIS camp site about 2 klm from the vets.... it is in the Rue De Ham....

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
There is a Pdf downloadable list of recommended Vets throughout France in the download section of this site at 'Touring Information'

Look for Vets List April 2012.

If you do find and use a Vet in either Orleans, Olivet or any other could you please let me know details and I can add it to the List.

:france::france::france:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back