ventura pro s6800 reviews (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi Sue, I have one only used it in the car as I am still for waiting for my MH to arrive. Tv and radio work well. I have not set and tested the height limit yet. The only problem for me is I have paid the speed cameras alerts but I only have windows XP so I cannot down load the info. Have to borrow a mates computer to do so.

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hi sue, just had the Ventura pro s9010 fitted to motorhome. Had one in the last van we had. Bought it from snooper direct. Had it fitted by a fantastic chap from Warrington (came to us). Love everything about it !!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sue

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Suffolk. Near Bury st Edmunds
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
Hi sue, just had the Ventura pro s9010 fitted to motorhome. Had one in the last van we had. Bought it from snooper direct. Had it fitted by a fantastic chap from Warrington (came to us). Love everything about it !!!!!
they are very expensive, whats really good about it?

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Where do I start. So many features. Tv, CD, MP3, MP4, Dab or Fm radio. Many features on the Sat-Nav. Mph or Kpm. Height. Width, length of motorhome, 23,000 campsites, stopovers listed. We know there not cheap. But you get what you pay for, the 6800 looks ok though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back