Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
hello guys and dolls.i have a wee problem me and the wife have been togeather 20ys this year.and wanting to do something really nice now thinking about a cruise or a trip in the motorhome.in the motorhome heading to wards Monaco then into Italy back to sorrentto where we met then up to venice seeing things on the way.but if we pick a cruise which cruise theres hundreds of them there must be traffic lights in the middle of the sea for god sake.any idea ppl cos its doing my tits in thanks friends .:cry:

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Just wonder if a cruise would be the thing to do if you enjoy the freedom of motor homing? We have only been on one cruise from Vancouver up to Alaska which was fantastic but not sure I would want to 'cruise' again. All about horses for courses I suppose but something to think about.On the other hand I love Venice so if you haven't been before it is well worth a visit especially for special occasion.
:winky:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Did a 14 night cruise round Greek islands last year it was a back to back from Venice with NCL and it was excellent NCL have NO formal dining so its like being on a 5 star floating hotel and you do your own thing many of the ports you can do your own sight seeing as excursions can be expensive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
You could always stay at the Miramare campsite in Punta Sabbioni.

Very reasonable prices and 700 metres from the ferry. After leaving your

Motorhome on site where it will be well looked after you could either organise

yourself a cruise from Venice or catch a very fast train to Rome (less than 4

Hours ) and book into a hotel and enjoy the history of Rome- which we have

just done. Best bargain meal in Rome- Central station 10.90 Euros for 3

courses.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries