Vehicle habitation area circuit diagrans

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Terence, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Terence

Terence Read Only Funster

Have spent some time looking through the Tech/mech section, there appears to be a lot of question in respect to basic electrics eg, water pumps, chargers, relays, lights etc,. On modern van this can be a real pain mainly because they are controlled via a computer and for that I have no answers. However for those of us who own older vans some of us have circiut diagrams. In my case a 1988/9 Hymer S660 for which I have a complete circuit diagram. Two thoughts come to mind I can scan or send a copy to any one in need, better still could we have them on the site for members to down load as required. I have an electro mechanical engineering back ground so would be happy to answer any question if a circuit diagram is available.

Terence

2. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Good idea Terence.. You can upload the scans in the file upload section :thumb:

I for one would ( sadly I know !! ) enjoy looking over wiring 'maps' and it beats having to draw them myself too !:thumb:

3. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

its a bit awkward hosting copies of manuals, as some may be copyright protected.

4. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Well if there is any worries I would be happy to host them.. Same as I do for all the Honda Blackbird info

Many years ago I asked and was told as long as suitable ownership was acknowledged and no logos or names removed it was not an issue :thumb:

5. Diabalo

Diabalo Funster

Just added the Sargent diagrams for Swift Sundance,E400 and Ace 2008