VBirgin Media Arrg - then Success (1 Viewer)

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
Though I would pass on an experience for anyone subject to the usual price hikes when your TV/Broadband contract ends. I always check insurance policies costs every year and challenge but this recent experience takes the biscuit.

I have been with VM for 15 years and every year negotiate an acceptable deal this year, despite following the usual route there was no joy- I asked to put on the same rate as a new subscriber which was £29.00. No joy so voted with my feet and signed up with BT at a 20% lower cost than VM wanted to charge me.

However there would it seem to be another department called 'outbound' (people actually leaving) who have a different budget and scope and what a deal I have been given - essentially a 65% reduction over last year for more services! It would seem this department doesn't 'kick in' until the transfer request comes in from your new provider. I am very happy with my new deal but what a way to conduct business! Incidentally BT offered to reduce my cost by a further 15% to try and stop me cancelling but that wasn't even close to VM. Mad or what!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back