Vango sepera tall air beam awning (1 Viewer)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
we bought one as soon as it was on the market. Fabulous piece of kit. Spend more time in that than the motorhome. Built in ground sheet, easy to put up (after a few attempts). It is a drive-away unit so you will have to make it water tight where it attaches to the motorhome. Only drawback - it comes off the motorhome 5 metres, cannot take it to caravan and camping sites due to the pitch sizes. Have had no problems with private motorhome campsites.
Hope this helps,
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Vango Keela

Got the Keela, the one for panel vans. We are really pleased with it and impressed with the performance in high winds. It is quick and easy to erect when using the FiammaF65 channel for attachment. Check the video on the Vango web site.:thumb:

Downsides, it can slide from side to side in the Fiamma channel when a strong wind blows from the side and I use an extra groundsheet on gravel pitches.

OP
OP
Paramotormanal

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Don't worry Peter your earmarked for the purchase lol the only thing that has put me off is what Ray has touched on is the length coming out of the van I can see why they have done this so it fits small width vans I would have preferred one that is wider and does not protrude out so far but I like the idea of it erecting quickly.

Ray how long does it take to put it up in real time Ie pegging all the guy lines down etc.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Side to side slide

Hi.
You can buy "Stops" for porch awnings on c/vans to stop this.I just put a bolt into the rail and once the awning was fed in and located in position,locked that end off and put the second bolt up to the awning,so then all i had to do was take out hte bolt from the feed in end when leaving,and out came the awning.
If you can leave one bolt in,every time you erect your awning,it's bang on,result.
Tea Bag aka "Ex Boy Scout"-Cheap Skate ?"
PS. As i said earlier,you can BUY !! this bit of kit. I think they are 1p...EACH !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back