Vanbitz

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jamwitt, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Jamwitt

Jamwitt Funster Life Member

Hi just had our srikeback growler alarm and battery master fitted with Eddie and his team and wanted you all to know what a wonderful service it was, I would highly recommend this service to other funsters!! Ashley was really professional in providing all the information we needed, also met Lyn, Eddie and staff who were all very friendly. The camp site was immaculate and a credit to Eddie and his team.:thumb:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes they have a nice little site there don't they, well worth a visit.:thumb:

3. Daveo2006

Daveo2006 Read Only Funster

We had work done there too last week,great bunch.Neighbours were all woken last night as Julie went into the motorhome yesterday and didnt shut the bathroom door properly.The door had managed to spring open and hey presto Growler into action all hell let loose.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1: Weve been far to quiet in the years we have lived here anyway.:RollEyes:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Daveo2006

Daveo2006 Read Only Funster

Just like to thank Vanbitz for the extras they fitted on my sat system too .(twin Land B) I obviousy wasnt listening again:Blush: Sky + HD all up and running.

• Like Like x 1
  5. eddievanbitz

eddievanbitz Trader - Funster

There was a FOC upgrade offer on so we fitted the more expensive unit anyway, just in case. As you didn't need it at the time we coiled up the extra's

We may not even have told you that you had the better unit, but we knew you'd be OK for the future:thumb:

Eddie

• Like Like x 3