Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Thanks to all the team at Vanbitz for their hospitality,Happy with the Growler alarm.Had to wait for a couple of old ladies to walk past before i let the wife hear it.God only knows what may have happened.Nice chat with Ed and some good advice (mainly about Teenage boys )lol. Great facilities on site,spoilt with the underfloor heating in the shower blocks which were very clean and tidy ( apart from the fella who left all his whiskers everywhere this morning ( or his wife) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thanks again to all involved with a pleasant stop over.

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Ive seen a few" GROWLERS " in my time but the funny thing is theres no show with this one.Very well hidden away.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
And I was going to say I didnt know Eddie was into teenage boys but I wont:winky:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I don't know about growlers but aren't the dogs beautiful?

When I was there last year Eddie had two fantastic Alsatians:thumb:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
:RollEyes: we swapped notes on the joys of children, rugby, dogs and Motorhomes. It was sunny and there was plenty of coffee.

It's good to swap notes on these things you know because certainly where teenagers are concerned no one gave me the handbook :Eeek:

The dogs wandered into reception, sniffed him marked him as a dog lover and wandered off again :roflmto:

Then I oversaw his "Growler":Eeek:

Eddie

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
We are having are growler/battery master fitted next Friday keep the coffee warm :thumb:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We are having are growler/battery master fitted next Friday keep the coffee warm :thumb:

The hot chocolate is pretty good as well! Cadbury's no less:thumb:

Don't tell Peter (johns Cross) we give him the cheap stuff (he reckon's:ROFLMAO:)

Eddie

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
I hear the sun is out as well what more could we ask :Smile:

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi does Eddie do refillable gas cylinders as been on web can't find link but in this months practical m/home there's a bit in there where some one went there to have it fitted. As we are having alarm fitted Friday wondered how much 1 maybe 2 cylinders are fitted,if I might give them a ring Monday if not :thumb:

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Im pretty sure he does the Gaslow system down there. I did actually think to myself that i could have phrased the comment about teenage boys differently.Eddie knew what i meant but others may think it a bit strange :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I let the neighbours hear the sirens this morning but did leave it until about 8 o'clock.:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back