LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
I recently had alarm solar panels and inverter install by van bitz just like to thank ash and everyone else involved what a truly professional out fit and very pleasant and nice people first class campsite as well what a shame all company don't share van bitz professionalism
And the money I saved with my discount more than covers my fun membership
Thanks again to ash who took as long as we wanted to explain and explain again
What a first class company

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We will be visiting soon for roughly the same work so nice to hear your review.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Us too, Ash just quoted us for nearly identical work! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 454 HiStyle
Exp
2 years back in 2009/10; resuming in 2016.
What sort of inverter did you have fitted? It's something I am considering.

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
eddie was very helpfull when i had satelite problems explained it well on pm, and excellent when had work done with them

OP
OP
signworks

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Hi squeeze
The inverter was a Waeco it is connect to all 240v sockets just a little rocker switch to turn on don't think we will need hook up ever again so runs all sockets my wife loves it as she can run hair dryer anywhere in van
I see your in West Yorkshire we live in Bradford you can come and have a look anytime
Cheers Tomi

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Seconded. We had our second Strikeback system fitted about 9 months ago. Always feel happier walking away from the van knowing the three disco lights let everyone know it's alarmed. Same on aires or wilding, boosts the confidence to know that the system is working. The first strikeback system we bought on our Laika in around 2001/2 is apparently still going strong....fifth owner of that van is v pleased.Vanbitz is a brilliant company, thoroughly recommended with no reservations.

Mar 21, 2009
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 454 HiStyle
Exp
2 years back in 2009/10; resuming in 2016.
Hi squeeze
The inverter was a Waeco it is connect to all 240v sockets just a little rocker switch to turn on don't think we will need hook up ever again so runs all sockets my wife loves it as she can run hair dryer anywhere in van
I see your in West Yorkshire we live in Bradford you can come and have a look anytime
Cheers Tomi

Thanks, Tomi. That's really kind. I might well be in touch.
Steve

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. We didn't have a good service at all! OK the alarm and fitters and even Ash was all good and they even ran us into Taunton for the day. But would they pick up up from the pub at 11:45 at night - NO! o_Oo_O
:imoutahere:
:rofl::rofl:

Get yourself a decent lawyer. Worth at least your money back and you might get some good compo for all the mental anguish and stress caused by the lack of action - those back streets of Taunton can be really dangerous.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
:rofl::rofl:

Get yourself a decent lawyer. Worth at least your money back and you might get some good compo for all the mental anguish and stress caused by the lack of action - those back streets of Taunton can be really dangerous.
You reckon I have a case then? I'll see if I can find a good 'No Win No Fee' back street chappie in Benidorm, there's bound to be one.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Well thanks for the heads up. That is somewhere I will surely miss when I get my new mh. Even if the service is second to none, discounted, run into town and have a great site. I'll see if Lowdhams can fit me in for a cheap alarm.;);)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Well thanks for the heads up. That is somewhere I will surely miss when I get my new mh. Even if the service is second to none, discounted, run into town and have a great site. I'll see if Lowdhams can fit me in for a cheap alarm.;);)
My sincere hope is that nobody reading this humorous thread drift actually believes it.......... Would not want to put people off what is a fine company.(y)(y)(y)

P.S. Why go to Lowdhams? Buy a battery powered one from flea bay and fit it yourself. Forge a certificate using Photoshop and you're done (y)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
[QUOTEWhy go to Lowdhams? Buy a battery powered one from flea bay and fit it yourself. Forge a certificate using Photoshop and you're done (y)[/QUOTE]
Does photoshop work on a Mac?:LOL:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
[QUOTEWhy go to Lowdhams? Buy a battery powered one from flea bay and fit it yourself. Forge a certificate using Photoshop and you're done (y)
Does photoshop work on a Mac?:LOL:[/QUOTE]
Nah.....I only use mine for typing letters...... ;)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
I think it's going to be a well worth while trip when it comes to it. Use it as a weekend away. Only 2 weeks to go :clap: hopefully. Not in the UK yet though. :crying1:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I wish there were a company like " Vanbitz " nearby, ( West Suffolk), but im yet to find one.
We live in Suffolk but find it was well worth the journey (fit in a bit of leisure as well) to Taunton and fitted strike back to both of the last two vans. would happily do so again

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Once we have a firm date for getting our van we'll be giving them a call for fitting an alarm :)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I wish there were a company like " Vanbitz " nearby, ( West Suffolk), but im yet to find one.
Joking aside, it is well worth making a long weekend out of the trip, a bit of sightseeing over the weekend and the job done on the van on Monday. Cornish Farm (not in Cornwall) is a lovely site, neat, clean, great bathrooms etc.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Joking aside, it is well worth making a long weekend out of the trip, a bit of sightseeing over the weekend and the job done on the van on Monday. Cornish Farm (not in Cornwall) is a lovely site, neat, clean, great bathrooms etc.
Exactly what we did.

on both occasions we were also picked up from the pub at 1145pm, so you must have done something wrong there.........

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Exactly what we did.

on both occasions we were also picked up from the pub at 1145pm, so you must have done something wrong there.........
:mad::mad: That is soooo not fair, definitely looking for a lawyer now!

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
I know it may appear a bit corny...but hundred's of motorhome owners can't be wrong when they praise Eddie and his team. A wonderful testament for Vanbitz !!

Violet1

Free Member
Jul 4, 2015
March, Cambs
Funster No
MH
semi-integrated
Exp
i'm a newbie
Just returned from having alarm and gaslow fitted, very pleased with everything and all the team at vanbitz. Highly recommend especially the breakfast at county stores, now waiting to try alarm accidentally

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back