Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
I was down in Taunton this weekend having the strikeback alarm fitted to my motorhome. Let me say its a 350 mile round trip for me and I'd still highly recommend it. I know I could have gone to Warrington to get one fitted, but I wanted to go the producers and Lynn and Eddie have a great reputation.

The cornish farm touring park is lovely, we got a lift into town by our very own tour guide Eddie, who gave us some history of the town. The alarm was fitted and I was extremely pleased.

Eddie and the team are true professionals, even when I had a stupid question about my heating not appearing to work as the light wasnt on. Eddie popped in and turned the thermostat up and hey presto it came on :Doh: he resisted the urge of calling me an idiot and said it was no problem :thumb:

I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a superb alarm system. Travelling is well worth it.

Thanks Eddie Lynn and team

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
eddie knows what he is doing and has a great rep with us here on fun some business never get the fact that a good job and a good company will always get more work than the idiots that try to con people or do a crap job

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
They do a great job, don't they? Just mind the dogs - you'll be leaned on to death.........:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mta

Free Member
Oct 21, 2013
nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Carado T138
Exp
since 2000
just had the Growler fitted along with LPG tanks and was impressed with their professionalism and friendly manner. We deal with Ashley and he was an excellent ambassador for the company. Highly recommended. Am plucking up the courage to set off the alarms to demonstrate them to my family but worried about the neighbours windows, local cats and dogs and our ear drums. Many thanks team
ps Here's 2 more silly questions I forgot to ask. can we have the alarm on with the roof vents open and will rocking the vehicle set them off.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Excellent product and company who deserve their reputation.

The lack of bullshit in the way they operate is palpable and very welcome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just a small thing but it meant a lot.... I bought a van which had their alarm on and when it went skewwhiff through no fault of the actual alarm, and I phoned them up to leave message on their answer machine, they came straight back to me and told me what to do to sort it. Was most impressed.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Got ours booked in for september, just need o save up for it so some more top rate sunday work is called for (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back