Vanbitz credit where its due. (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
I see a lot of threads singing the praises of Vanbitz, here is my 5 pence worth....

The booking process was flawless, the wait was ages but if they are busy that's not a bad thing right?
We had a phone call last week to make sure we are still good for this week, we were.
We arrived at Cornish Farm ( Free nights stay with alarm fitting ), after speaking to the warden who I must say was a splendid chap, we pitched up on a nice hard standing with electric, quiet excellent maintained site with very clean facilities, actually one of the cleanest I have ever visited.
Moved the 100 yards to the Vanbitz yard at 8:30 in the morning where we were greeted by a smiling member of staff, shown where to park, ran through all the options and explained exactly what was going to happen, shown where we could sit and have a coffee while we waited for an FOC lift into Taunton town. Our driver gave us excellent options for breakfast and lunch :)
Headed back to site around 3:30 ( at our cost but was only £4 on the bus ) where we waited about 20 mins for them to finish then had a thorough run through of how it works and what we needed to do in case a number of scenarios happened.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I had service like that from ANY company, everything was perfect.

Great job and well done Vanbitz.

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Service is great, just a shame that they are so far South from those of us in the frozen North because if there is an issue then it's a long way back to Cornish Farm to get it fixed. I would like to see them accredit someone up North to install and deal with any issues.
Cannot fault them though on the professionalism stakes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back