Vanbitz credit where its due.

Discussion in 'Motorhome Security' started by Mark James, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Mark James

Mark James Funster

I see a lot of threads singing the praises of Vanbitz, here is my 5 pence worth....

The booking process was flawless, the wait was ages but if they are busy that's not a bad thing right?
    We had a phone call last week to make sure we are still good for this week, we were.
    We arrived at Cornish Farm ( Free nights stay with alarm fitting ), after speaking to the warden who I must say was a splendid chap, we pitched up on a nice hard standing with electric, quiet excellent maintained site with very clean facilities, actually one of the cleanest I have ever visited.
    Moved the 100 yards to the Vanbitz yard at 8:30 in the morning where we were greeted by a smiling member of staff, shown where to park, ran through all the options and explained exactly what was going to happen, shown where we could sit and have a coffee while we waited for an FOC lift into Taunton town. Our driver gave us excellent options for breakfast and lunch :)
    Headed back to site around 3:30 ( at our cost but was only £4 on the bus ) where we waited about 20 mins for them to finish then had a thorough run through of how it works and what we needed to do in case a number of scenarios happened.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I had service like that from ANY company, everything was perfect.

Great job and well done Vanbitz.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ceejayt

ceejayt Funster Life Member

Service is great, just a shame that they are so far South from those of us in the frozen North because if there is an issue then it's a long way back to Cornish Farm to get it fixed. I would like to see them accredit someone up North to install and deal with any issues.
    Cannot fault them though on the professionalism stakes.

• Like Like x 1