VanBitz Alarm (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2008
chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
Swift BESSACAR 597
Exp
On way back home from Eddie Vanbitz garage, just had Growler, solar panel, reversing camera and tracvision sat system fitted.

Highly recommend this garage, everything done very smoothly, James (Eddies son) took us through everything on handover and we actually managed to understand the workings of it all.

The Growler certainly knocks your socks off when activated!
Apart from handing over the cash(always painful ) it was a very pleasant experience.

Lovely little campsite very clean and tidy, you get overnight stay free when having work done, although we went off and stayed in B & B because the wife,s got chest infection and we got driven to and from the B & B as well! great service, certainly worth the journey and got the motorhome fun 15% discount!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Keep Those Doggies Rolling!:thumb:

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Hi RollingRog,

I am thinking of getting a Vanbizt Alarm after christmas, but not sure to go with the standard Strikeback or the Growler system.

i would be interested in your reasoning as to choosing the Growler system.

do you have additional locks for the habitation door or o you think they are worth it?

cheers

bob :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have the strike back myself

I did not go for the Devils whal or growler.. I went for the strike back .. mainly as we have Ezzie in the RV and have been known to not set the A or B button correctly and if we had the Devil's unit we would have done her ears in.. we did have extra horns fitted under the back of the RV so it is loud on the outside.... very good system. very pleased with it.

Vanbitz is recommended by many for a very good reason they do a good job. Always feel poor after we come home, but that is what we pay for.. a good service with good equipment.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Had strikeback std on our last van and will have it on our new one when it arrives in January. great system. we also avoided Devils whail and growler as we have a dog we sometimes leave in the van for short periods and i think the extra noise could do him some serious ear bashin!!!! and may make him nervous of being in the van.. But cant sy enough good words on how secure the system made us feel both when we were away from and overnight in the van.:thumb:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I also have mixed views about extra locks..:Blush: on the basis that i will have more damage done the the " pleasant person":Angry: wishing to enter our van and therefore more likely to need serious repair before we can secure the van again in the event we were unlucky enough to get " unwelcome attention"!:Eeek:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Having Strikeback and satellite system fitted by Vanbitz on 14th January:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
RollingRog

Thank you for your kind comments, didn't realise it was you when I saw you about the place, all a bit manic trying to get all the work done before Christmas.

It has been a strange week! In addition to all our normal work we have fitted a new i-Sat dish/dome to one of the smallest motorhomes alongside sorting out the electrical issues on a huge great big massive mobile cancer unit for the NHS! From one extreme to the other.

Thanks to everyone for all their kind comments, and I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year and lets hope that 2012 is a great year for everyone

Eddie

Attachments

• i-Sat on small van.jpg
    i-Sat on small van.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 37
  • nhs.jpg
    nhs.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 37

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire