van service and habitation check (1 Viewer)

Les and Elaine

Free Member
Sep 11, 2011
isle of man
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I,m a newbie
Took delivery of a Chouson 18 last year and it is due it's three year service. Thought it would be wise to get a habitation service/certificate at the same time.

Can anyone recommend a place in the Bradford/Shipley area where I can get everything done at the same time and place. We live on the Isle of Man, traveling to Shipley in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, no one equipped to do the work here.....

Thanks
Les

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Took delivery of a Chouson 18 last year and it is due it's three year service. Thought it would be wise to get a habitation service/certificate at the same time.

Can anyone recommend a place in the Bradford/Shipley area where I can get everything done at the same time and place. We live on the Isle of Man, traveling to Shipley in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, no one equipped to do the work here.....

Thanks
Les

Just a thought but what about an appointment at a good place on your travel route rather than your destination. Brad/Shipley was my ole stompin ground and all I can remember about the area was sheep.:Eeek:

OP
OP
L

Les and Elaine

Free Member
Sep 11, 2011
isle of man
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I,m a newbie
Thanks Harry.

It's just that we are in Shipley for a few days visiting relatives and thought, why not try and get the services done whilst there.

brgds

Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back