Van going cheap in Fuengirola, Spain?. (1 Viewer)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I saw on the news today that a man on the most wanted list, had been arrested today in Fuengirola Spain living in his motorhome, He will be sent back to the UK. Van probably left open and vulnerable on the site, as it was when he was arrested. It was described as squalid van, but looked like most others do full timing. His name given as Matthew Sammon.

The Nomad

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
Wandering in Europe
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Many years
There was at least one more Brit on the aire at Fuengirola market site...as according to Spanish media he was the one who recognised the paedo from the "most wanted" list of photos published that day in the Spanish press, and called the Crimestoppers hotline. (Apparently he's fostered the criminals dog as the Police wouldn't take it, and has asked if anyone else could take it on a permanent basis)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Another kiddiefiddler escaped to Europe in a motorhome and brought back to face justice. Good to see cooperation working well between countries. There must be a lot of people living in Spain and Portugal just waiting and wondering when their collar is going to be felt for their crimes in U.K. They thought they had left behind. Top marks to the bloke who shopped him

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Nice to hear, The only trouble now is instead of living in squalor, looking over his shoulder all the time, and probably living hand to mouth too. He gets 4star accommodation all found with the best Medical treatment etc; back in the UK, paid for courtesy of MY taxes. I sometimes wonder if despite the crime he has committed He might have suffered more in the longer term being left to fester?.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nice to hear, The only trouble now is instead of living in squalor, looking over his shoulder all the time, and probably living hand to mouth too. He gets 4star accommodation all found with the best Medical treatment etc; back in the UK, paid for courtesy of MY taxes. I sometimes wonder if despite the crime he has committed He might have suffered more in the longer term being left to fester?.
A good point, but some people actually like livIng in what we look at to be squalid conditions. He probably thought that he was safe from the long arm of the law, or he wouldn't have been on a public campsite but holed up somewhere in a forest or whatever. As a paedo, he will spend the entire time in jail looking over his shoulder for fear of a certain amount of "natural justice" dished out by a fellow inmate. He will suffer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
A good point, but some people actually like livIng in what we look at to be squalid conditions. He probably thought that he was safe from the long arm of the law, or he wouldn't have been on a public campsite but holed up somewhere in a forest or whatever. As a paedo, he will spend the entire time in jail looking over his shoulder for fear of a certain amount of "natural justice" dished out by a fellow inmate. He will suffer

True enough, What I object to is PAYING tax to keep the Barstewards!. Can we have a shooting party? set em loose on Dartmoor with a 5 min head start and then go and see how many legs we can wound before we have to kill it?.

A good afternoon sport and no more cost to the taxpayer?.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back