Van conversion - Full timing (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
My partner and I (+1 dog) are seriously considering full timing for a couple of years in our van conversion (AS Kingham) and wonder if any other full timers arealso living in a van conversion rather than a larger MH?
If so do you feel that the smaller size of the van makes full timing impracticle and would you offer any advice.
Many thanks as always

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
My partner and I (+1 dog) are seriously considering full timing for a couple of years in our van conversion (AS Kingham) and wonder if any other full timers arealso living in a van conversion rather than a larger MH?
If so do you feel that the smaller size of the van makes full timing impracticle and would you offer any advice.
Many thanks as always
I am a solo fulltimer and have lived in a self build panel van conversion for the last 7 years out of 8.

The small van has the advantages of being able to go places easily without planning. Getting to the shops is easier etc etc.

Having 2 people in a panel van may be an issue if you stay in the UK for winters as I think you would end up getting under each others feet. However if you are intending to head to southern Europe for the winter and spend most of the day outside then no issues.

Lots more to it, but am at work at the moment.

good luck with it though :D

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We spend most of the time in a 6m van, you soon get the hang of dumping all the stuff you thought you needed. :eek:
I would not want to be anywhere cold and wet in any motorhome. :D2
But a small one heats up quick. (y)
Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back