Free Member
Sep 21, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Frankia A class 840 BD
Exp
Since 1996
Just a big thank you to all the Staff at Van Bitz. As usual a first class job when fitting the Strikeback Alarm system to my new Motorhome.
Also a second visit last week to install a Satellite system.Again the usual high standards were maintained.
Well worth the wait to ensure that my new Motorhome had the staff at Van bitz to maintain their usual quality installation.
Also the Fun discount was a bonus. Their long waiting list is well worth the wait. Having been a customer for 15 years-I can recommend their attention to detail.
Many thanks.
Keith&Sandra.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you Keith, sorry I missed you, I was still in France enjoying the food and wine.

I shall pass your kind comments on to the guys.

regards

Eddie

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
@eddievanbitz you and me are going to have to have a little discussion about the various alarms. We've decided we need one, and frankly we're baffled by all the choices. We'll be back down there soon :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
I like to also thank all the staff there who fitted my solar/gas low excellent job well done guys they even consoled me after some one ran into my van on the way down(y)(y)

Stixson

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
elddis encore
Exp
Brand new
A big thanks also to both Jamwitt and VanBitz. After Jamwitt told us about the excellent work carried out by VanBitz on their motorhome, we have now had solar panels added to our new motorhome along with plenty of great advice and an amazing work attitude that a lot of other companies could learn from.

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
Sitting on site at Cornish Farm this evening ready to have a Growler installed tomorrow
clear.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back