Van Bitz Non Starter text messages (1 Viewer)

Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
Yesterday had bunch of work done at Van Bitz - tried to take in all the handover stuff but lost some of it following a nights sleep. Catching up now though by reading through the booklets etc that VB supply. There does remain one question, how do android phone users store and send the coded messages for Non Starter without having to retype them each time?
I have not dared try this system out yet and will wait until Monday in case it all goes wrong for me and I have to phone up VB for a talk through.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have my van set as a phone contact. When I want to send it a message and arm or DisarmI just look through the text "conversation" then copy and paste the alarm command I want. (y) There are apps that will copy snippets of text for you so you can paste them at will.

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
G
Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks Jim, that sounds a reasonable work around but I had hoped there was something like the "quick response" system that I could set up. Then I could simply select the quick response type message I wanted to send without copying and pasting etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks Jim, that sounds a reasonable work around but I had hoped there was something like the "quick response" system that I could set up. Then I could simply select the quick response type message I wanted to send without copying and pasting etc.
Have you considered downloading Message Templates from the App
Store?
Simply enter your messages one time only, then send them direct to any on your phone contacts
It's very quick and easy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back