Valentine's Meet Dirty Duck 2008 (1 Viewer)

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi,

Could you add us to the list as well?

Many thanks
Doug 'n Bar

Hi Doug and Bar

I will gladly add you to the list - can't wait to meet you.

Pammy & Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Put us down Pammy:Smile:

Hi Jim

So pleased you are coming, don't forget Sian cause I've been training in the gym and think I just might attend one of her runs (well I might make a quarter of it). :ROFLMAO:

See you all soon.

This looks like being another great meet, any more wanting to come?

Pammy & Geo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Do I need to phone the site or by telling you here is sufficient?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We had an "Eric" join the site the other day, I think that might be Eric from the Dirty Duck Caravan Site

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
We had an "Eric" join the site the other day, I think that might be Eric from the Dirty Duck Caravan Site

Hi Jim, yes it was Eric from the site. He spotted the deliberate mistake I made by called the pub the Dog & Duck instead of the Dirty Duck. (I only did it to see if anyone was awake):ROFLMAO:

Anyway he pm'd me twice, because I didn't react on it quick enough the first time he pm'd me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was able to correct the name on the website but not on the thread so we asked Bryan to change it.

Sorry if it caused some confusion.:Doh:

Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Do I need to phone the site or by telling you here is sufficient?

No you don't have to phone the site John, I have initially reserved space for 10 vans but Eric said I was just to phone him if we need anymore.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Re Valentines meet

Hi Pam,

Could you pencil in Rita and I please. Things with the MH are progressing now.

BTW, we are not receiving e-mail notifications to posts nor PM's, so we will try to keep logging on to find replies. Bryan is aware, but it only appears to be our account that is affected. I will send our home phone number to you by PM, in case of any changes.

Cheers,

Jock.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jock and Rita It will be nice to see you in your home on wheels again and you can say "Hymer Motor Homer" agian
hope you can make it
Regards Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pam,

Could you pencil in Rita and I please. Things with the MH are progressing now.

BTW, we are not receiving e-mail notifications to posts nor PM's, so we will try to keep logging on to find replies. Bryan is aware, but it only appears to be our account that is affected. I will send our home phone number to you by PM, in case of any changes.

Cheers,

Jock.

Hi Jock

Read your pm first and then noticed you had answered my reply. How clever is that. Glad you have decided to join us - we will christen your motorhome in the pub. See you soon.

Pammy

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
valentine meet my birthday

::bigsmile:as its my 60th birthday on the 19th,:ROFLMAO: thought i would celebrate it at the meet, do you think the pub would mind if i brought a cake and some champers:thumb:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
::bigsmile:as its my 60th birthday on the 19th,:ROFLMAO: thought i would celebrate it at the meet, do you think the pub would mind if i brought a cake and some champers:thumb:

Hope not:winky:

Hope Tony got his credit card to sling behind the bar Ruth:beer::beerchug::drink::rollonfloor:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I dont care if the pub does mind, I don't:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
we shall have cake

cake and champers it will be maybe some strawberries as well just to keep it helthy lol:ROFLMAO: john i don't think tony's credit card has enough on it||||:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years

Hi Ruth

Yee har this meet is going to be a 'Corker'.

I don't think they will mind at all Ruth as we will be spending some money in their pub anyway (until they kick us out in the carpark anyway, then the fun really begins - eh John)).:ROFLMAO:

I will ring Eric tomorrow just out of courtesy though.:thumb:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
cake and champers it will be maybe some strawberries as well just to keep it helthy lol:ROFLMAO: john i don't think tony's credit card has enough on it||||:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wont know till we've tested it Ruth:winky:he a dark horse though you know:winky::roflmto:

Oct 2, 2007
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Loads of years
valentines meet

Pammy Geo
Are there any spacesleft for this meet, If so put me down as going.

Gary&Barb

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Garry Barb
Im 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999.9 certain there will be a space for you
When pammy's done flying around the lounge on her broom, sorry hoover Ill give her a shout, Be nice to see you there
Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi all

Well I've just added Gary and Barb to the list and that makes 10 vans so far. Really pleased that they have decided to join us. :thumb:

Is there any more for a place on what looks like another great event. And don't forget we have a special birthday to celebrate as well. :thumb:

Let me know as soon as you decide so that I can tell them at the pub how many more we need. :winky:

Pammy

(oh and Geo, what was you saying about that broom, I can hear that cement mixer turning again):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Pammy

We would love to come, we,ve enjoyed the last two meets so much but it's my best friends birthday that weekend and his family have organised a surprise party.

Hope you all have a great time and we'll see you at Newark

Special hug to Ruth RV on her birthday from both Jan and me.
Can't believe she's that old really Tony must spoil her rotten.
:Blush:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Fear not mate, your freinds birthday is going to be a bigger suprise, we've moved the meet to his place so you dont miss out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Fear not mate, your freinds birthday is going to be a bigger suprise, we've moved the meet to his place so you dont miss out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Thats it then Chepstow Racecourse weekend 14th March we can have a little bet at the same :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back