VALENCIA CAMPER PARK Camping & Motorhome Area (1 Viewer)

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
any know this site or have any comments
Broken Link Removed
cheers
Bill

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
No knowledge of the camperstop but if I could put in a word for those in the area next March. (Well, any March really.)
March 19th every year is the culmination of the Fallas Festival where the various districts of Valencia burn large models they have built themselves. Doesn't sound much but the models are on a gigantic scale and are remarkable in their composition. Add to that the Spanish ability to have a good fiesta and it can be seen, it's a place worth being at in March.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Looks a good site but maybe lacking in shade until trees mature.
Bear in mind that Valencia is a minimum 30ºC in July/August in the shade and 25ºC at night! But definitely a good stop in Spring, Autumn & Winter.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
BIT ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE IF YOU HAVE AN 80 sq mtr pitch...ACSI and Camping Cheque much cheaper. BUSBY:)

bluemog

Free Member
Feb 11, 2012
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
3 years
Stayed there in March and it is excellent. I take the point that until the trees mature it might be a little hot for some but in our case ......... send it on! It is a little more expensive than some other Aires but you get what you pay for, with everything brand new and spotless, REALLY helpful staff and very handy for catching the Metro into Valencia (400 metres)
The bar on site cooks traditional Valencia paella each night although we asked them to leave out the rabbit and it was delicious. A bottle of wine is included so RESULT!
I would recommend this to anyone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back