Val thorens expeditionary mission part 2 (1 Viewer)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I know, Ricky!

Just to get our own back for Haggers reminding us at every minute of the day how great it is to be going skiing-

Let's IM him twice a day, forcing him to look at his phone, and use up all his roaming data!::bigsmile:

That'll keep him off the forums!:thumb:

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
I know, Ricky!

Just to get our own back for Haggers reminding us at every minute of the day how great it is to be going skiing-

Let's IM him twice a day, forcing him to look at his phone, and use up all his roaming data!::bigsmile:

That'll keep him off the forums!:thumb:

Jon
No,no,no, I love to hear their experiences on return , there is always something to learn in high mountains, I hope they don,t keep it to themselves
Regards

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Jon
No,no,no, I love to hear their experiences on return , there is always something to learn in high mountains, I hope they don,t keep it to themselves
Regards

As you admirably demonstrated on our trips out Ricky!::bigsmile:

You are, indeed, Motorhome Fun's skiing Yoda!:thumb:

It's a bit depressing to be stuck back here!:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
As you admirably demonstrated on our trips out Ricky!::bigsmile:

You are, indeed, Motorhome Fun's skiing Yoda!:thumb:

It's a bit depressing to be stuck back here!:cry:

Jon
Nice to you to say so, but really I am not
Yes, it is depressing stuck here, but I had my good share of the white gold this season. can't have everything one likes all the time.
Have a nice day
Ric

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Went shopping in Brugges today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 40
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
bit of extreme parking there Rory:ROFLMAO:

But you've got to tell me how the hell you got the bottles to stay like that, how come they haven't fallen:Eeek:

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
They are that way up because it is what is left of a case and hes that pi$$ed he has got the camera on its side:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
We are all here ....loads of snow......mark driving needed snow chains to get out the car park this am.

All booked a snow mobile ride for tomorrow... ying ying enjoying crepes and learning French

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Go on then Paul!

Tell us how you got on!!!!!!::bigsmile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Great weeks skiing again in VT in almost perfect conditions. it snowed for several days before we arrived including the day we arrived then glorious sunshine from dawn til dusk for the next 6 days. Jan and I skied 5 days out of 6 which is the norm for us. Our van performed impeccably as usual in very harsh conditions especially our new deep cycle batteries, thanks for the advice John. We visited Brugges on the way down I think some others did it on the way back. Was very tempted to pop into Switzerland and meet up with Paul for an extra days skiing but I was feeling unwell so bottled out. Used aires for the whole 2 weeks we were away with no issues except occasionally difficult to find water turned on but that's normal this time of year. Seriously thinking of trying to squeeze another week in but it'll be La Plagne next time.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Go on then Paul!

Tell us how you got on!!!!!!::bigsmile:

yeah, as Rory says really Jon.

Great conditions, loads of Sun, Van held up really well, a few little jobs required for next year but no freezing up.

Just be 3 of us next year though, George has categorically stated, enoughs enough for skiing in a Camper van. Harley will still be coming though.

Not sure we will do VT next year, we will probably look to move around a lot. Gotta a lot of good areas we have been before and not been back to so will look to return. Maybe we will do VT for a couple of days though , so may see you up there.
We are determined to head elsewhere though and try and take a couple of weeks if possible.....

VT got so busy, on one of the days, I got knocked over by a fast moving snow boarder and have had pain in my fingers since :Angry:, worst still was Nikki was watching me!!!!

George dissappeared with Rory leaving me to have to catch up with the pair of them. I thought I was too old for snow parks, but, Rory and I couldn't resist, I think though Rory was the oldest kid in the Park ::bigsmile:
Skied accross to Meribel and Gourvachel one day, very nice it was too, recorded my top speed as over 88 KMH, not bad on a set of twin tip's mind.

Already crying at being home, So putting it in for a couple of months on our year out :thumb:

Keep em waxed, till next time :Sad:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
yeah, as Rory says really Jon.

Great conditions, loads of Sun, Van held up really well, a few little jobs required for next year but no freezing up.

Just be 3 of us next year though, George has categorically stated, enoughs enough for skiing in a Camper van. Harley will still be coming though.

Not sure we will do VT next year, we will probably look to move around a lot. Gotta a lot of good areas we have been before and not been back to so will look to return. Maybe we will do VT for a couple of days though , so may see you up there.
We are determined to head elsewhere though and try and take a couple of weeks if possible.....

VT got so busy, on one of the days, I got knocked over by a fast moving snow boarder and have had pain in my fingers since :Angry:, worst still was Nikki was watching me!!!!

George dissappeared with Rory leaving me to have to catch up with the pair of them. I thought I was too old for snow parks, but, Rory and I couldn't resist, I think though Rory was the oldest kid in the Park ::bigsmile:Skied accross to Meribel and Gourvachel one day, very nice it was too, recorded my top speed as over 88 KMH, not bad on a set of twin tip's mind.

Already crying at being home, So putting it in for a couple of months on our year out :thumb:

Keep em waxed, till next time :Sad:

You cheeky young bugger::bigsmile:
The line up over the jumps in order was a 16 year old followed by a 60 year old followed by a 15 year old. won't tell you which I was but I definately screamed the loudest especially by the time the last jump came as I was going much quicker than I wanted to.:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back