Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I will have to be contacting the ADAC soon to renew, would it be possible to contact them through Skype, if so, how does it work, I am a total Skype newbie,(numpty?) although I have managed to download it on my iPad.

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
I use Skype group video calling almost every day of the week and can highly recommend it.

But I've no idea what an ADAC is?

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
If you want to use Skype to dial a telephone number anywhere in the world you will need to open an account with Skype and put some credit on it. Skype to Skype calls are free. Google "getting started with Skype" gives loads of tutorials on the subject.

If it is the odd international call you want to make to Germany to renew with ADAC you could use one of the cost saving international call companies such as http://www.0044.co.uk/cheap-international-calls-uk.htm

There was a thread on here a couple of days ago that mentioned how to get an English speaker at ADAC. Typing ADAC in the search box would probably turn it up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Just a small addition to namwaldog post. I use skype to skype most days but both parties have to be registered skype users. I also keep a small amount of credit, say ten pounds which enables me to call all landline and mobiles using skype via the internet which is handy if you are not able to use your call data for any reason. It is also a good low cost way of making international calls like ADAC..

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If there is a button can their web page for making a Skype call it will be a standard Skype VOIP call over the internet and will be free, you don't need any Skype credit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back