Using Mobile Internet In Europe (1 Viewer)

waddington

Free Member
Dec 26, 2012
Derby
Funster No
MH
low profile motorhome
Exp
Hi Does anyone know what what would be the best way to have mobile internet in France or Spain. In the UK I use a 3G MiFI this lets me connect up to 5 devices but when we go to France I would not be able to use that because the Data Cost would be too high.

This is my first post.

Many Thanks

Stu

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Hi Does anyone know what what would be the best way to have mobile internet in France or Spain. In the UK I use a 3G MiFI this lets me connect up to 5 devices but when we go to France I would not be able to use that because the Data Cost would be too high.

This is my first post.

Many Thanks

Stu

Hi and welcome.

Try a search, this has been discussed many times.

France i think is harder than Spain as there is no easy way to buy a local sim. Most rely on free wifi and buy devices that allow them to pick up signals better and from further afield.

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Try stopping at MacDonalds...or come to Parc Verger, where we have free internet!::bigsmile:
As was said in the post above, this topic has been discussed many times, so you can see the many answers on this fab forum.
Cheers
Bob
www.parcverger/com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi first think is to subscribe, then you can search for the hundereds of posts on this subject.
Oh and welcome to the forum. Do check out the chatroom and rallies page.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

This is my first post.

Many Thanks

Stu

Stu....look up some of my old posts over the last 6 months....you will see what i have written about wifi payg in France....and yes I use a UK unlocked "3" mifi in France.... if it is not unlocked.... unlock it.....it cost me £1.95 for the code off Ebay....then I just put the French sim in....get the SFR.......(DO NOT GET ORANGE too expensive and not good coverage)

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
If you do a google search----------they offer several free unlocking options--------------------------I wouldn't dare to try it on our mifi in case I stuff it up:Sad::Sad::Sad:
Nigel & Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back