Urgent : Quidco & Three 30gb per month for £15 payg sim (1 Viewer)

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Need some help as a matter of urgency as this offer ends in 1 day

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/SIM/SI...er_SP2&step=confirmplan&planid=1400624178956&

So i assume it runs out today and i am going to get it ,but i need some info regarding Quidco.
For me to be able to get the full £65 reward for this deal must i become a premium member , or will being a basic member still get me the £65 reward.

also am i still able to use my existing number when ordering online through their site ( yes i have a PAC code ) , or can i do that by contacting Three once the order has been completed.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You need to be a member of Quidco but not a 'paid' (ie Premium) one, so a basic membership is fine.

Once you get the sim you then need to ring Three to transfer your number.

Just one question ... is 200 minutes enough for your needs? If not there's the one giving 600 mins for £18 a month which is also eligible for cashback via Quidco.

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
You need to be a member of Quidco but not a 'paid' (ie Premium) one, so a basic membership is fine.

Once you get the sim you then need to ring Three to transfer your number.

Just one question ... is 200 minutes enough for your needs? If not there's the one giving 600 mins for £18 a month which is also eligible for cashback via Quidco.
Thanks Mel for the help!!, i went ahead and ordered it :) yip the 200 mins is no issue as we hardly use the phone,, and when its used ,its usually via whats app etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Very tempted by this offer as I pay 3 £20 a Month now (unlimited data) .

Shazzy44

Free Member
Jul 28, 2013
Leigh lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Sorry I'm too late to help with your query Bart, quite new to Quidco myself so am no expert but I've found the cashback advertised is not always the amount they pay...the cashback from three has tracked at £56.33 instead of £65....still makes for a good deal though ☺

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Sorry I'm too late to help with your query Bart, quite new to Quidco myself so am no expert but I've found the cashback advertised is not always the amount they pay...the cashback from three has tracked at £56.33 instead of £65....still makes for a good deal though ☺
Same here £56.33

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Yip same £56.33 here :xThumb:
Mind you I have sent quidco an email asking why it's not the advertised £65.... I wait a reply :D
Having said that I'm well pleased with the offer :) and thanks goes to @Manic for his original post showing this offer :xThumb::xThumb:

Apr 2, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
I think this is because they pay cash back on an amount which excludes VAT and any postage charges.

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
I think this is because they pay cash back on an amount which excludes VAT and any postage charges.
got this reply back from Quidco as to me asking why its not £65 as advertised.
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your purchase has tracked in at a lower amount, but please don't worry.

Some retailers will always track your purchase at a lower amount, and then update to the correct amount of cashback once the transaction is confirmed.

On checking the retailer's terms and conditions, I can see that this is the case for your transaction.

If your purchase does however confirm at the lower amount, please raise an incorrect cashback claim by clicking on this link, and we'll be able to manually obtain the missing amount of cashback from the retailer for you.

Do of course come back to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

So i quess ill just have to wait and see..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back