Urgent Help, Tow Bar Electrics. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well I have finally sorted it.....

Here is what I have gone through, I've checked every fuse , I've had battery out, I've gone through nearly the entire wiring loom, I have undone previous things I have done. I have unplugged it I have plugged it in and have actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it a total of about 15 times.
I said from the start it would be something simple, I always say go to the obvious,

Well thanks to the big 1 he got my head spinning thinking that this is a problem with the power. At this point remember that I followed the instructions to a tee.

So after the last big 1 post I checked and the plug was dead, I then thought why would there only be one wire at this plug that I was directed too.

I then went underneath the bed thinking that I would find a live feed from there ...what I actually found was a plug, identical to the one I was directed too but on its own, not ala instructions and just loose. I plugged in there and bingo, power to the electrics and to the bike rack....

So after approximately 12 hours of pulling apart 10 of putting things back
together it all works. The unit is the right one, it is a plug and play one like I said all along, only helps if your given the correct location of the plug in the first place.....

Mates a :Blush:

Anyways thank you all for the help , all is well that ends well :thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
simples if you use the right socket to supply power :ROFLMAO: