LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Help needed please. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced camp site VERY close to Bristol city centre... required some time this month or next. Baltic Wharf is not an option as you have to book it well in advance. I am a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club but nothing seems to be available within easy reach. I am NOT a member of the Caravan Club.

Someone on the forum gave me the number of a farm, about two years ago, but I cannot find it.

Thank you.

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you Mo. Had looked at those but, as you say, most were outside the city centre and found in the past difficult to travel into there. Appreciate your trying to help. :Smile: x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Joy,

Baltic Wharf is the only site near the centre of Bristol. There are some CC and C&CC 5 van sites on the outskirts. The nearest commercial site is Bath Marina.

How long do you need to be in Bristol?

John

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You could always bring a bike with you...:thumb:

Then you could park at my place and cycle into the centre of Bristol... ::bigsmile:

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
There's nothing close to the city centre, although you may be able to wild camp on the road outside of the Baltic Wharf site.

I would suggest this Link Removed

It's about 8 miles from the city centre, there is a bus stop very close to the cs.

Alternatively, this site in Bath is also on a direct bus route to Bristol, and buses do run until late on a weekend http://bathcaravanpark.com/

Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back