Upton Holiday Park, Haworth - Any Takers? (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Thanks for the heads up on the dog...Will book tonight...

See you all there.... I'm guessing someone will have an eebuygum phrase book?

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Aye we av lad, a reight proper book
Collins Chelp and Chunter: a Guide to the Tyke Tongue:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi all

Sorry for not replying sooner but as Geo says the College has locked me out of the site. They're afraid I'll take 10 minutes break. :cry:

I'm really thrilled to hear that Graham and Jill, and SNG have decided to join us at Haworth later this month. I have added your names to the list. I'm sure we'll all have a great time as usual.:thumb:

Sweet Chariott, I really hope that everything goes well for you on Thursday. Keep us posted on your progress. If you get plenty of pampering when you get home you should be able to join us too. :thumb:

For anyone else that may be thinking of coming along remember to say that you are with Motorhome Fun and if that don't ring any bells tell them you want to be camping with the Berry's

See you soon - can't wait for this one, there's loads to see up there. Graham - Sooty is coming as well, as Geo will be taking me to the Bronte Village on Saturday - I've always been a fan of the Bronte's. I can't remember how many times I've seen the film Little Women.:Doh:

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Eh up - Geo must be wanting draft ale from the the bar a few yards away rather than cans from the fridge then :ROFLMAO:

Graham

Never mind about Geo wanting draft ale I've got some catching up to do after getting that virus. It was a struggle trying to get that one drink down I can tell you. It never stopped me coming though - Oh no you can't get rid of me that easy!!!:ROFLMAO:

We'll all be drinking to Jill's and Sharon's (SNG) good health anyway. I can feel a really good weekend away coming up.

Pammy

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
I'll let wassername know that if anyone calls her Sharon it's Penny's, sorry, Pammy's fault:winky:

Mangothemadmonk

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
Chorley, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi gang. We are in Haworth that weekend wildcamping on the coach park [hopefully] (daughter is due baby on the 15th Nov) if we are there will pop around IF that's OK?

Bryan, Suzy get the kettle on :thumb:

TTFN.

Johnny F

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
I'll let wassername know that if anyone calls her Sharon it's Penny's, sorry, Pammy's fault:winky:

Sheilagh and Graham - I'm really sorry about the name change, obviously my proof reading skills went 'off beat' slightly. Hope you are not affended although I probably won't hear the last of this will I?:Doh:

Penny (I mean Pammy)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
.... I probably won't hear the last of this will I?:Doh:

Penny (I mean Pammy)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

of course you will....... we'll have forgotten about it by this time next year::bigsmile:

Graham & Satnex2

Edit: ....so busy chuckling I forgot to mention thet we're booked in!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
of course you will....... we'll have forgotten about it by this time next year::bigsmile:

Graham & Satnex2

Edit: ....so busy chuckling I forgot to mention thet we're booked in!

That's fantastic Geoff, George, Bill sorry I mean Graham (God I sound like my dad - he remembers my name on about the third attempt):ROFLMAO:

See you soon
Pammy

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Hi to all
we would like to attend this rally. Presumably I book direct with the site and tell them we are with MotorhomeFun ( and/or the Berry's) ?

regards
Allen & Eillen

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi to all
we would like to attend this rally. Presumably I book direct with the site and tell them we are with MotorhomeFun ( and/or the Berry's) ?

regards
Allen & Eillen
You sure do folkes It will great to see you there
Geo (Pammy,s Nice Side):ROFLMAO:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi to all

regards
Allen & Eillen

Hi Allen & Eillen

How yu getting on - did you get book in, if so I will add you to the list of attendees.

Pammy

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
Hi Pammy
We are now booked in. Hope we are all sited together.
We've met suzy and brian at morecambe lodge, and graham and jill at ashbourne, both occassions on meets informally organised via other forums.
Perhaps Graham can be pursuaded to run the pub quiz again !

regards
Allen

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy
We are now booked in. Hope we are all sited together.
We've met suzy and brian at morecambe lodge, and graham and jill at ashbourne, both occassions on meets informally organised via other forums.
Perhaps Graham can be pursuaded to run the pub quiz again !

regards
Allen

Hi Allen, wonderful news, glad you will be able to make it.

It's a shame you didn't come to the Laneside meet, Suzy, Bryan, Graham and Jill were there too. We had a great time and I'm sure the Haworth meet will be good too.

Graham - what's this about a pub quiz, is there something we should know about:ROFLMAO:

Allen if you like quizzes, there's one on the forum tomorrow night. Last Sunday's was the first one - Geo set the questions, I typed and Papa Smurf won. It was so funny. So this weekend Papa is setting the questions. I think the time is 9 or 9:30pm check the post - it will, I'm sure be another great laugh.

See you on the threads
Pammy

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
Hi Allen, wonderful news, glad you will be able to make it.

It's a shame you didn't come to the Laneside meet, Suzy, Bryan, Graham and Jill were there too. We had a great time and I'm sure the Haworth meet will be good too.

Hi Pammy
Don't know when the Laneside meet was, but we're only just back (1 week ago) from our 8 weeks in France, 6 weeks of which we had wall-to-wall sunshine on the med.
Somebodies got to do it !
regards
Allen

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Graham - what's this about a pub quiz, is there something we should know about:ROFLMAO:
At Ashbourne last Easter we had the use of a club house each evening just for the people on the meet so I ran a general knowledge quiz for a bit of entertainment on the Saturday night - only really possible because we had the room to ourselves.

As you might guess, a certain brainy couple from Leyland came first :whatthe::Eeek:

Graham

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
back from Hospital Heart now not beating at 138 resting rather sore around the groin but if recovery goes well will attempt to book in the week any spaces left.::bigsmile:

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Sorry Sweet Chariot, missed any posting that you were unwell :( Get well soon. Sounds as though you had a PCI (Stent). If you did, you know there are driving restrictions afterwards?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back