Uploaded 3 albums of France last year to Media (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Having worked out how to diminish the size of my photos by using tinypic i have managed to upload 3 albums of photos from our holidays last year, one that went down to Italian lakes back through Provence and through Champagne region and one of Versailles and another of Gravelines and Bruges xmas market if anyone is interested

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I've found them but I hope you don't mind me saying the media feature on this site isn't a lot of use. It's just too cumbersome to scroll through the images - at least it is on my tablet.
I think you would have been better starting a new blog and just uploaded all the images to it - less the out of focus ones. :)

Some great pictures though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09

i ve been playing with the site and learning things myself and just tried it.
In order to view the photos look for "Media" above here (between resources and blogs) then ( ill get back to you in a minute)

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
The camera takes the credit for the photos (and maybe France and Italy can have some)
It has a Karl Zeinz approved lens which I am told is good.
It was only just over 230 nicker and you still point and press
when or if you open the picture there is another thingymajig that appears over the top f the picture. if you select the one that looks like a mountain picture (its the same one in this window that you use if you want to put a photo in the thread) and it says something like "view photo in lightbox"
I found that the easiest way of viewing multiple photos

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back