Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Thinking of using Regal Upholstery (Long Eaton)

Anyone with knowledge of the company
or Know of
Any other Recommended people to use.
We want a Memory foam topped Bed Area.
Thanks in advance for ideas

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I used Tappers

Link Removed

Not sure if they do memory foam, but they are the dog's whatsits for upholstry and very reasonable...

ShiftZZ

Bennyheaven

Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Pleasley.notts.
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
25 years
Regal upholstery

Had all my upholstery done by them 5 years ago. It was good old fashioned first class service.booked in ,then done while we waited.brilliant. Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We had a great job done byLink Removed The replacement foam and material they used in a dinnette and sofa really is good and its keeping its shape after a year or so and what must be over 140 nights away. They cut the top two inches of the beds mattress and retro fitted our raskelf topper in place. Lino, curtains and a superb job of carpeting the A class dashboard. They come highly recommended from Siân :thumb:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Thinking of using Regal Upholstery (Long Eaton)

Anyone with knowledge of the company
or Know of
Any other Recommended people to use.
We want a Memory foam topped Bed Area.
Thanks in advance for ideas

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

When we had ours done we had a cushion
Made to fit in between the dining seats
To make it more comfy just a thought

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Hi
Yes Like Jim i used careAvan based in birmingham, we had a complete reupholstery from carpets to seating/ curtains/kick boards/new foams and a memory foam mattress. And all i can say was they were brilliant. and was well happy with there work !!!!!
and im sure paul at CareAvan Gives funsters a discount.:winky:
Alan

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi
Yes Like Jim i used careAvan based in birmingham, we had a complete reupholstery from carpets to seating/ curtains/kick boards/new foams and a memory foam mattress. And all i can say was they were brilliant. and was well happy with there work !!!!!
and im sure paul at CareAvan Gives funsters a discount.:winky:
Alan

Pity they don't give ALL their customers that kind of service the work they did on our static was crap. Talked to Paul about it at a show and he said they would give us a reduction!! Yeah right as before no further contact from them. Bunch of cowboys!!! :Angry: £2500 worth of bad workmanship and service!!!

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi. I had my van completely refurbed at Regal they were very good and I would have no problems in recommending them it took 2 days that was 2 years ago and it still looks:thumb::

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Pity they don't give ALL their customers that kind of service the work they did on our static was crap. Talked to Paul about it at a show and he said they would give us a reduction!! Yeah right as before no further contact from them. Bunch of cowboys!!! :Angry: £2500 worth of bad workmanship and service!!!

Mmm , I`m in two minds now where to go-- i need the interior of my MH updating, there seems to be x3-- Regal ,Tappers ,CareAvan.
Problem is there are only 2 sides to a coin!

OP
OP
teddybard

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Mmm , I`m in two minds now where to go-- i need the interior of my MH updating, there seems to be x3-- Regal ,Tappers ,CareAvan.
Problem is there are only 2 sides to a coin!

Like you I'm in a muddle but I've narrowed it down to 2
I think:Doh:
Teddybard:Smile:::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

An honest review, well done Ken, I wish we could have more... One or two on here would be shaking in their boots, and they are members on here..

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
When I want anything done I walk across the road ::bigsmile: she did my van 6 yrs ago and it still looks like new :thumb:see pics
Link Removed

Terry

m0t0rh0m3

Free Member
Nov 23, 2012
carlton
Funster No
MH
trigano tribute
Exp
1year
hi we used reluxe furnishings by premier they did a wonderfull job and they couldn't help us enough. we were given a courtsey car whilst the work was being done,

give them a call 01159316940 it was casey that we dealt with ask for her :Smile:

jill

Bennyheaven

Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Pleasley.notts.
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
25 years
got all my upholstery done by REGAL 5 years ago and it's been fine.very good service. Terry

GEORDIE

Free Member
Oct 20, 2011
SOUTHAMPTON
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
IM A NEEWBIE
hi we used reluxe furnishings by premier they did a wonderfull job and they couldn't help us enough. we were given a courtsey car whilst the work was being done,

give them a call 01159316940 it was casey that we dealt with ask for her :Smile:

jill

Just arrived back from the same. Casey was fantastic.. sent me samples of carpet before hand. I had brought a bedspread and matching curtains which we took up with us.

A complete set of bound removable carpets , the bedroom area completely fitted with carpet. They made up 2 solid wooden boxes and covered them in carpet. We struggled with climbing into the rear island bed, but with the addition of these 2 new steps , we were fine. They altered the bedspread to fit the bid, and adjusted and fitted the curtains to the living area so the drop down bed would have privacy. They even brought in rubber mats that we requested and covered the external step with the same.

Cant thank them enough a superb job all round, nothing was to much trouble for them. BECAUSE MY INITIAL ENQUIRY WAS ONLINE WE ALSO QUALIFIED FOR THE 10%DISCOUNT. Would well recommend this company every time.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back