Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
north kent
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Hello

We are currently the owners of a caravan but decided that one day we would upgrade to a motor home. That day will hopefully be in March as we have ordered a Chausson Suite Garage.
We try to go away each month with family, friends and our two dogs. Sometimes we take our children but that is less and less as they get older. Hope we enjoy our motor home as much as we have enjoyed our caravan or more.....

Kevin & Jane

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
upgrade

hi there kevin and jane and welcome to MHF. you wont look back after having a motorhome.good luck with your new venture in march:thumb: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Kevin & Jane welcome to Motorhome Fun, I am sure you have many adventures to look forward to in your new Motorhome :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Hi There
We changed from a caravan to a motorhome last August. The first couple of days were a challenge as we adjusted to less space but we are completely hooked now. It's brilliant. Enjoy! ... and welcome to the fun.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We are thinking of going to a caravan, I wont say down to a caravan as some people say as I dont look down on caravan owners and feel a twinge of envy when I see a good size one as I would like more room and a car to get around in as you do seem to stay in more rather than take the beast shopping!!!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, from my perspective caravans are totally different to motorhomes, with a caravan you have to know where you are going before you get there and once there you tend to stay. With a motorhome you tour, moving on as often as you feel the need without the worry of finding a site. For those that require a site no problem but at least with a motorhome you have a choice. You will enjoy the motorhome as long as you stop thinking of it as a caravan, don't be come site sitters, get out and about. Enjoy.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Kevin & Jane and welcome aborad. We used to have Caravans and I was really reluctant to swap to a motorhome, but have to say a year or two later No regrets!

enjoy the freedom
Andrea

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
Hello Kevin & Jane :welcome: to Motorhomefun , im sure you wont regret upgrading to a motorhome we have never regretted it :thumb:
Friends of ours have just done the same thing , they pick theirs up next Tuesday ,( watch this space) ,they are soon to become members on here too their names are Brian & Denise :thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and Welcome

Don't think you will regret it at all after a few trips.

You will find that you have started a new style of camping, you don't stay in one place long, only long enough to see what you want in an area then on to pastures new. Why keep returning over the same roads, when there are so many different places to see.

Enjoy your new freedom, best of luck.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back