upgrade from caravan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ppsontour, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ppsontour

ppsontour

Hello

We are currently the owners of a caravan but decided that one day we would upgrade to a motor home. That day will hopefully be in March as we have ordered a Chausson Suite Garage.
    We try to go away each month with family, friends and our two dogs. Sometimes we take our children but that is less and less as they get older. Hope we enjoy our motor home as much as we have enjoyed our caravan or more.....

Kevin & Jane

2. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

upgrade

hi there kevin and jane and welcome to MHF. you wont look back after having a motorhome.good luck with your new venture in march:thumb: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

3. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hello Kevin & Jane welcome to Motorhome Fun, I am sure you have many adventures to look forward to in your new Motorhome :welcomefunster:

4. Timetraveller

Timetraveller Funster

Hi and :welcome: :thumb:

5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi and :welcome: :thumb: to Fun

Peter

6. Mags52

Mags52 Funster

Hi There
    We changed from a caravan to a motorhome last August. The first couple of days were a challenge as we adjusted to less space but we are completely hooked now. It's brilliant. Enjoy! ... and welcome to the fun.

7. Welsh girl

Welsh girl Funster Life Member

We are thinking of going to a caravan, I wont say down to a caravan as some people say as I dont look down on caravan owners and feel a twinge of envy when I see a good size one as I would like more room and a car to get around in as you do seem to stay in more rather than take the beast shopping!!!

8. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome to the site, from my perspective caravans are totally different to motorhomes, with a caravan you have to know where you are going before you get there and once there you tend to stay. With a motorhome you tour, moving on as often as you feel the need without the worry of finding a site. For those that require a site no problem but at least with a motorhome you have a choice. You will enjoy the motorhome as long as you stop thinking of it as a caravan, don't be come site sitters, get out and about. Enjoy.

9. the stig

the stig Funster

Hi Kevin & Jane and welcome aborad. We used to have Caravans and I was really reluctant to swap to a motorhome, but have to say a year or two later No regrets!

enjoy the freedom
    Andrea

10. Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Lynn ( Mrs Ash ) Read Only Funster

Hello Kevin & Jane :welcome: to Motorhomefun , im sure you wont regret upgrading to a motorhome we have never regretted it :thumb:
    Friends of ours have just done the same thing , they pick theirs up next Tuesday ,( watch this space) ,they are soon to become members on here too their names are Brian & Denise :thumb:

11. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Hi and Welcome

Don't think you will regret it at all after a few trips.

You will find that you have started a new style of camping, you don't stay in one place long, only long enough to see what you want in an area then on to pastures new. Why keep returning over the same roads, when there are so many different places to see.

Enjoy your new freedom, best of luck.

Dave .:thumb::thumb: