upgrade - advice needed please

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bluelass, Apr 5, 2010.

1. bluelass

bluelass Read Only Funster

Hi everyone,

I've recently inherited (sort of) a ten year old van conversion Fiat Ducato 2.8 jtd with a basic conversion which has been done very well though not by any recognised company. The mechanics and bodywork are sound, they've been thoroughly checked out but the interior needs upgrading.
    I don't mean a complete refit but certainly the loo and washroom need some attention.
    I've been looking at the websites of the recognised convertors, Nu Venture etc and some of them will do part conversions.

I've had coachbuilts in the past so never needed to know anything about van conversions so would be grateful for any advice from the forum.

Bluelass. x

2. VMax666

VMax666 Read Only Funster

3. bluelass

bluelass Read Only Funster

Thanks for that, yes, very interesting site. I was wondering if anyone else had gone through or ws thinking of a part converion?

4. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Thanks for the site info,very interesting site.:thumb:

5. VMax666

VMax666 Read Only Funster

I converted a Citroen Dispatch van, now registered as a motorhome. Simple conversion,ie cooker, sink, toilet, bed/settee, leisure battery/mains, all with info gleaned from the SBMCC. Made an ideal dayvan, and was going to do one on a LWB Transit but after pricing it all up decided it was cheaper to buy a secondhand Hymer.:Smile:
    VMax