update on wildcamping in liverpool

Discussion in 'England' started by buddies, Sep 2, 2009.

1. buddies

buddies Read Only Funster

Just back from a terrific weekend in the Pool. Parked in St.Bartholomew St. adjacent to John Moores University Halls of residence. It was deathly quiet but with plenty of students cars parked around, the area was also covered by C.C. Cameras. a 10 minute walk into city Mathew St festival was fab as usual. Liverpool poeple are the tops and as for the comments I received from the sarcastic southerners. I would rather have hot needles thrust through my eyeballs than go south of Watford. Just keep on playing with other poeples money and ruining the country!!!!

2. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

Hi Buddies our bus is too big to wildcamp in small areas. We are on our second night at cclub site on the Wirral. Drove toad into LPool today wandered around Cavern area etc., off to N Wales tomorrow ..

3. bigfoot

bigfoot Funster

Hi Buddies-Well done you!! Glad you enjoyed the show and the stay.
    Liked your comments welcome back!:thumb:

4. Caztur

Caztur Funster

I drove a car to Liverpool once. Parked it for an hour and a half while I attended a meeting. When I got back to it some tow rag had busted the window. It was my Mum's car and I waited hours for help - the RAC were on the ball but the local Autoglass company took ages to come and then they brought the wrong coloured glass so I had to go and get it re-done locally the next day.
    If I want to go to Liverpool now I go by train. No way would I take a vehicle there.

5. ips

ips Read Only Funster

Your braver than me thats all I can say. Wild I would think would be the operative word in Liverpool centre....:BigGrin:

6. madbluemad

madbluemad

You did well there, that an area that nobody really bothers to go to at a night time although its busy in the week through the day time.

Its when you get into town or a mile or so away from were you were that you could be in trouble.

Anway, glad you had a good time and you were never going to have a problem with Liverpool people in general.

Jim
    :Smile:

7. madbluemad

madbluemad

Out of interest Larry. What camp site did you stay on?

Jim
    :Smile: