Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
I'm a newbie
after getting our van home we noticed a strong smell of smoke when the heating had been on . Well turned out the dealers had not done a valet on the van so they took it back in for a thorough valet and clean out of the ventilation pipes etc, and I'm really pleased to say that it's done the trick, we went away this weekend in it and not a hint of the cigaret smell. So very happy and loving our van

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
It's also good to hear
1. The outcome of an earlier thread where many funsters had offered advice & suggestions.
2. About a dealer (a much maligned species) doing the right thing.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Diane1969

Diane1969

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
I'm a newbie
It's also good to hear
1. The outcome of an earlier thread where many funsters had offered advice & suggestions.
2. About a dealer (a much maligned species) doing the right thing.
I have to say they didn't question it at all just said book it in and leave a list of any other problems in van and they would sort it all out . Not difficult to get them to do it and very apologetic that we had had to take back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
I have to say they didn't question it at all just said book it in and leave a list of any other problems in van and they would sort it all out . Not difficult to get them to do it and very apologetic that we had had to take back

this is the sort of incident where naming the dealer would be a good thing.. I am sure with that type of feedback many funsters would feel happier dealing with them

Upvote 0

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Yes you're right, it Wellsbridge motorhomes , Ramsay Huntingdon
Really! - that's good to know as it's about my closest Dealership.
Must admit I always had the impression that they were a bit Arthur Daley but actually got a good vibe when I went there tyre kicking.
Maybe that was because they don't seem to cater for the top end of the market, maybe it is just me :xgrin:.
Anyway - again, good to hear.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Diane1969

Diane1969

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
I'm a newbie
Really! - that's good to know as it's about my closest Dealership.
Must admit I always had the impression that they were a bit Arthur Daley but actually got a good vibe when I went there tyre kicking.
Maybe that was because they don't seem to cater for the top end of the market, maybe it is just me :xgrin:.
Anyway - again, good to hear.
I know what you mean , but as I said they haven't tried to get out of it so I'm happy, and it was the closest dealer to us so makes it easier to take back

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back