Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on here for quite some time as we have had a hectic few weeks. I had my sisters hen night and then the wedding, AND for those of you who have been keeping up with our search we are now the very proud owners of a silver coloured 2007 Hymer C642 CL based on a ford transit.

We are absolutely thrilled with it, immaculate condition (looks brand new) with a lovely blue upholstery, only 1700 miles on the clock, everything we had on our wish list - rear lounge, overcab bed, double dinette, seperate shower, passenger airbag, air conditioning in cab, alarm, garage, 3500kg, etc etc.

We had a couple of nights in it the other weekend at a campsite just down the road from us so we could try everything out and all went well, we are still learning and I am sure there will be lots of things that we need to ask you experienced motorhomers but practice makes perfect lol.

We did get quite downhearted and thought that there wasn't one out there for us and we would be still looking years from now but it must have been fate as it was on the way back from my sisters hen night that we decided to call in at a local dealers that we visited from time to time. We had the attitude 'there won't be anything for us but we might as well look' but boy are we glad we called! This was on the Sunday and it had only arrived on the Friday. Someone was due to take it for a test drive that same day and the day after a man from Edinburgh was driving down to see it. Once I was in it I couldn't leave it lol, a bit above our price range but we believe we got a good deal and as I keep saying we are absolutely thrilled with it lol.

Anyway could waffle and waffle on about it but won't bore you anymore, thankyou to everyone who helped us with our search, we really appreciate all your help and hope to meet up with you at an event or something in the near future. We know this is only the start and as I said before we will probably have a lot more questions along the way but we just wanted to let you all know and to share our excitement.

Shell and Chris
::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Shell & Chris.
Congratulations on your purchase.:thumb:
Lots of good times and Fun ahead.::bigsmile:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Well done Shell & Chris hope you enjoy your new motorhome :Cool::Cool::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Someone was due to take it for a test drive that same day and the day after a man from Edinburgh was driving down to see it.
::bigsmile:

Yeh - we fell for that one too, but never regretted it :thumb:

So get yer finger out and hit the road, summer is all down hill now, make the most of it.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I always say there is a motorhome out there waiting for you, well seems you found yours.

Best of luck now enjoy.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back