Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
We are both so pleased that Bruno is feeling a little better today, John, and sincerely hope that he will continue to make progress.

No-one could love Bruno any more than you do and by making preparations for his final day you are not 'writing him off'. When that day comes - and we trust that it will not be for some time - you will need to know what the procedure is so that you are prepared for it. When a loved pet has been so very ill you have got to make these enquiries, however distasteful they may seem. You are not being disloyal to Bruno.

Best wishes
Rob & Val

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
We are both so pleased that Bruno is feeling a little better today, John, and sincerely hope that he will continue to make progress.

No-one could love Bruno any more than you do and by making preparations for his final day you are not 'writing him off'. When that day comes - and we trust that it will not be for some time - you will need to know what the procedure is so that you are prepared for it. When a loved pet has been so very ill you have got to make these enquiries, however distasteful they may seem. You are not being disloyal to Bruno.

Best wishes
Rob & Val

this is all true in betters words than I can say

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I think you know with animals when the time is to say your goodbyes. I have done it three times, it is never nice - one had leukemia, other was kidney failure, and last one was old age (stopped eating)

They know as well as you, and it is the kindest thing to do when that time comes. Nothing wrong with planning for it - he has been a poorly boy, and at least you will be more prepared when the time comes. Until then, you can enjoy his twilight time with you - when it comes to the crossroad where you have to part, you will both know!

Until them, just enjoy each others company!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back