alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Well I'm out an about for the first time this year in my new van ,giving it a trial run this weekend to the lakes, got to work round this new type Truma water dump valve as my old one could be clipped this newer one cant and its still dumping due to it being under 7 degrees :Doh::Doh:Also got to get used to new solar panels and batteries hoping for the full weekend out of them 2 x 115 and one 850 wired together so should last even in this cloudy weather ,ill make sure fully charged before I leave . Its a good trial and learning curve I suppose for the new Van just a couple of hours up the road. Leaving carpets out mind you as working in it today back and forwards to garage in this heavy rain and what a mess.
Alan

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
first outing

hope you have a great time make sure youve got plenty gas for heating :Smile:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
enjoy yourself, your water pump will probably be fine once you get some heat in the van, dont know about a weekend you should last most of a week with your two batteries, i hope the sun shines for you so you can check out the solar panel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Well I'm out an about for the first time this year in my new van ,giving it a trial run this weekend to the lakes, got to work round this new type Truma water dump valve as my old one could be clipped this newer one cant and its still dumping due to it being under 7 degrees :Doh::Doh:Also got to get used to new solar panels and batteries hoping for the full weekend out of them 2 x 115 and one 850 wired together so should last even in this cloudy weather ,ill make sure fully charged before I leave . Its a good trial and learning curve I suppose for the new Van just a couple of hours up the road. Leaving carpets out mind you as working in it today back and forwards to garage in this heavy rain and what a mess.
Alan

Leave the water heater on overnight as otherwise you'll wake up with no water left !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back