Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Hi
So here we are on our monthly day of site in an unusual car park!:Eeek: We have used this for couple of years and no prob - we are left alone - but not all the dogs go walkies!:Eeek:
Tele died - 5 months old - took back and have to wait for engineer on Friday.:ROFLMAO:
Open golf starts tomorrow so Col gutted.:ROFLMAO:
Internet rubbish can just about get a signal on orange - but we know its rubbish here.
So now raining so bit, just a little bit, fed up.:cry:
Guess it will be dvd in tele in bedroom - not hooked up anywhere to get live.
Hey ho the joys of wild camping - but genny working so radio on - kettle boiling - beer cool in fridge - cooked roast dinner last night so just need micro later :thumb:- SORTED nearly I will miss Emmerdale - oh no.:Doh:
Yep we full time so emmerdale is my one weakness.:RollEyes:
Hope everyone else is fine and dandy - we always are - love full timing and the little hiccups - always someone somewhere to help
So love this site
xx

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi C & J,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the "full time" life, in your RV................despite the lack of an "Emmerdale" fix. :winky:

Stay safe, :thumb:

Jock & Rita. :Smile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You just enjoy yourselves.. :thumb:

I`ll keep you up to date on "Emerdale"

Here goes.. Phil has got it together with Audrey,, and Rita and Gail have been banged up inside for the murder of Kane Dingle,, Ashley the vicar is going to marry Paddy,,, No got that wrong Ashley married
Dianne and Paddy, as in took the ceromony,, Ashley did not marry as such he just officiated,, oh for get that bit..

And it all ended with Nicholas Prat poking Bill the builder,,, or is it Bob,, cannot remember, anyway he poked him in the eye for saying nasty things about Marlon,, who incidentally could not get the oven to light.. it all ended with that nice looking bird taking an overdose..

Well I think that is how it ended,, me leccy ran out and I have not got another shilling for the meter. :cry:

There you go all up to date and you aint missed nuffink.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C
Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Emmerdale

Hey old-mo - you've watched it before.:thumb:

That sounds about right so if I miss a couple more things will be back where they have never been. Superb.:Eeek:

Now back on site with better internet but engineer not coming til tomorrow for tele - oh no Col missing the golf open now - but its on the radio - phew - We will survive.:thumb::thumb:

Cheers Jaen
x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back