Unknown email - and it's mine? (1 Viewer)

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Since my laptop was wiped clean and re-born I've been unable to log into my travel blog as I'd forgotten the password. Tried all the usual to no avail and the 'password reminder' option wasn't sending anything to my email address. Contacted the blog providers and finally after 2 weeks they've got back to me but say that the email address they have registered is ************@live.co.uk.
I have 5 email addresses (don't ask) but they're with AOL, BT and Google so who the heck is live.co.uk with? I'm well and truly stumped and about to throw a tantrum as I want to update my blog

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Not sure but it could be a hotmail account converted to Microsofts Live. Did you have a hotmail account?

OP
OP
ninjayorkies

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Not that I'm aware of and I would never have set the blog up on it as I really only use 2 of my BT emails. I know the 1st bit of the mail address but just trying to figure how to log into it to get the password reminder it's saying it sent me. I'm sure Grommett said he'd done something regarding the domain name for me but would that have changed the email address without me knowing?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Since my laptop was wiped clean and re-born I've been unable to log into my travel blog as I'd forgotten the password. Tried all the usual to no avail and the 'password reminder' option wasn't sending anything to my email address. Contacted the blog providers and finally after 2 weeks they've got back to me but say that the email address they have registered is ************@live.co.uk.
I have 5 email addresses (don't ask) but they're with AOL, BT and Google so who the heck is live.co.uk with? I'm well and truly stumped and about to throw a tantrum as I want to update my blog

LIVE is microsoft MSN

OP
OP
ninjayorkies

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Thanks for that. We've cracked it or rather my IT Geeky mate has. The email address they said I'd set my blog up from doesn't even exist so she's set it up and gone throught the whole password reminder bit and voila it sends it to the email she's just created - very bizarre. So I now have access to my own fliipin blog but I'd still like to know why they have the wrong details for me:Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back