UNKNOWN BURSTNER

Discussion in 'Burstner' started by MAUBRI, Apr 9, 2015.

1. MAUBRI

MAUBRI Funster

Hi everyone at long last I have down sized from my Rexhall Vision to a 1988 Burstner , I believe it is refered to as a Low Profile. but that is just a guess. It came with absolutely NO instructions what ever, so my question is does any one know its true title and where I might be able to find any leaflets etc on any of the parts in it,.e.g. Truma Water Heater, Habitat electrics, warm air heating. There is a "14" on a badge on the top of the right wing.

I am currently mending the leaks in the roof Fibreglass to tin roof, a well known problem and also the floor of the step has totally collapsed due to the ingress of water in the right wall of the step well.

Brian

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

A few photos might help identification of the van model, Brian.
    As regards appliance manuals, manufacturers like Truma, Thetford and Dometic/Electrolux have downloadable handbooks on their web sites. Alternatively searching Google for the appliance model number might find something as might photos on here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MAUBRI

MAUBRI Funster

Hi Graham,
    I did go on Burstners & Truma web sites before resorting to asking fellow members. However Burstner dont show anything before 1999 and Truma only seem to show the newer models as well for download. My NEW profile picture is the new van. This is the label stuck on the top of the Boiler, which refers to the model number I am unsure as I dont understand german. BURSTNER REAR PROFILE.jpg TRUMA BOILER.jpg

Attached Files:

4. houdini

houdini Funster

Hi Brian
    Presumably its just saying Burstner and nothing else in your reg document? :)

5. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Thanks for the photos. Doing some Googling based on them it looks like a t610 (search for camping car burstner t610 and look at the image results to confirm). Unfortunately most of the results are in non-English languages.
    The capacities on the water heater label indicate that it is probably a b10 or b14 boiler, the operating instructions for which can be found Here (page 8 onwards).

• Like Like x 1
  6. brianju

brianju Funster

• Like Like x 1
  7. MAUBRI

MAUBRI Funster

Thanks everyone I now have more information to locate the right pics etc. and yes that is the right vehicle

• Like Like x 1