Unexpected weight gain

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Speve, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Speve

Speve Funster

We are ready for the off on Thursday for Spain so all loaded up full tank fresh water two full 11kg Gasit cylinders, twin leisure batteries,solar panel,spare wheel in garage the missus two dogs and all the bits that go with them.
    Plated 4250 GVW
    Weighed in at front axle 1480kg rear axle 2180kg giving total MIRO 3660kg giving me spare capacity of 590kg
    Full marks to Hymer our Exis 698i fits the bill,imported new this year just shows if you do the research and listen to advice on here you can get what a van to suit your needs.
    Thanks for all the help Funsters and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all.
    See some of you in Spain.:xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

Do you think if you leave the wife at home and get rid of a few bits it would stand a chance of working @3500?:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Speve

Speve Funster

Yes I do that's one of the reasons we went for the heavier GVW is when I turn seventy (got a few years to go yet) We can down rate it and not have the driving licence hassle so many talk about,again it's through a lot of help and advice gleaned on this forum.:xgrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY Funster

I thought that they were 3500kg and that is why I put them on the list for when I reach 70. and have to reduce. Has it been upgraded?Or am I getting mixed up with Exsis-I 's

5. Speve

Speve Funster

This is an Exsis I 698 I think it is an option to have the heavier chassis well worth it IMHO:xThumb:

• Like Like x 1