Underlining appearing in posts (1 Viewer)

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I know there was quite a discussion about words appearing underlined in posts when people hadn't underlined them when they typed. And yes there was a solution. Trouble is I can't recall what it was!

Two people on my diabetes forum have asked about this so I said I'd have a look on here cos I know it's here somewhere!

Can anyone point me at the thread - or if it's short just repeat the cure again here?

Thanks very much!

(I do know that at least one of them posts sometimes from her phone using Tapatalk, if that's anything to do with it?)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I know there was quite a discussion about words appearing underlined in posts when people hadn't underlined them when they typed. And yes there was a solution. Trouble is I can't recall what it was!

Two people on my diabetes forum have asked about this so I said I'd have a look on here cos I know it's here somewhere!

Can anyone point me at the thread - or if it's short just repeat the cure again here?

Thanks very much!

(I do know that at least one of them posts sometimes from her phone using Tapatalk, if that's anything to do with it?)

sorry not a clue what you are on about:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
::bigsmile:
old-person-tipex-computer.jpg

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:Smile:very amusing::bigsmile: so how is it done:thumb:
Also on this tablet how do Igo forward a page I only can see the back button in the bottom left cnr
Terry

OP
OP
sedge

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Thank you Terry! I wish I knew the answer to your query but I don't, sorry.

My query is where it turns things into a link, and there's an advert under that link. I should have said that.

Wasn't it something to do with Google?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back